Search found 1674 matches
- Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm
- Forum: Walleye and Panfish Sponsored By Mar Don Resort
- Topic: Crappie = mush??? Why do people like them so much??
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3812
I agree the crappie at Silver are mushy and gross. perch and bluegill are good there. the trout there are also nasty obviously. alder lake has the best crappie fishing I've seen yet in washington and really good firm meat, because of the cold deep water. I used to do alot of crappie fishing mostly j...
- Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:54 am
- Forum: Boat and Boating Topics
- Topic: Bass boat... Finance or pay in full?
- Replies: 24
- Views: 4871
If you got sickbayer pockets you do what you want lol. I like to pay cash for everything. I hate being in debt. Financial decisions have to be based on what you can realistically afford. If you can barely afford the payments it's not realistic to go through with a loan. You always need buffer room i...
- Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:39 pm
- Forum: Bass Fishing
- Topic: recommended lakes for Bass fishing??
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2373
Agree I love trout lake. Have fished it hundreds of times. Biggest only around five but very consistant lake. Have also done good at five mile lake. Killarney Geneva And North lake.