Bass Fishing Buddies List

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Bass Fishing Buddies List

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:35 pm

This list is specifically for Bass Anglers. If you are looking for other fishing buddies there is a list HERE for other types of fishing.

RULES: If someone declines an invite accept it without making a big deal of it. There can be any number of reasons why a person would say no, so if they tell you "no thanks, not today" let it go at that. No pressure, no worries and this should work good for finding new fishing buddies.

Legal Disclaimers: Use of this list is voluntary. Members are encouraged to know who you are fishing with. Must be eighteen to participate. WL.com can not be held liable for Fishing Buddies Gone Bad.

Please use your member name so people can look up PMs easily:

fishingmachine - I fish all lakes for bass. I will fish out of someones backseat on the big lakes. I have a boat I use for smaller lakes for both largemouth and smallmouth. Usually have an open seat. PM if interested.

downtown98033 - I'm pretty new to bass fishing and looking for local (King/Pierce/Sno) fishing buds. I have an inflatable and trolling motor for small lakes, but am willing to contribute cash, food or whatever for a seat and some wisdom. I also want to put together a road trip from Seattle to Potholes for at least a weekend of fishing. If you're interested, let me know.
Patrick

kevinb - I'm game to fish any body of water for bucketmouths and bronzies.
But my "home" bass waters would be Lake(s) Kapowsin in Pierce County
and many of the smaller lakes in the region such as Tanwax,Ohop,Harts etc.
I also bass fish many lakes in and around Mason County. My work schedule is up and down and all around. Basically,some weekends I'm free and some weekdays. I only ask that you have a good sense of humor to fill the void when we are not catching fish.
Currently I have a small tin can boat but in the market for a bigger bass boat.

kzoo - I fish Lake Washington and Sammamish. I've got a 17' tracker and a friendly dog who comes along. Typically have open seats on the weekdays and occasionally on the weekends. PM if interested.

The HAWG HUNTER - I fish Kitsap, Mason Co. right now I am out of work and will be fishing as much as I can. I only bass fish no trouters please. I have a back seat open most of the time and welcome people who want to learn how to bass fish and people who know how to bass fish. To fish with me in the HAWG HUNTER give me a Pm and I will get back with you. Thanks, Trent
Last edited by Mike Carey on Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Bass Fishing Buddies List

Post by Amx » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Fishing Buddies Gone Bad

[img=http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/ima ... unaway.gif]][/img]
Last edited by Amx on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

Interests: living

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:45 pm

I fish Lake Washington and Sammamish. I've got a 17' tracker and a friendly dog who comes along. I'm not a tournament angler, just like to fish for fun. Practice Catch and Release for Bass. Typically have open seats on the weekdays and occasionally on the weekends. PM if interested.
Last edited by kzoo on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:57 pm

I fish all lakes for bass. I will fish out of someones backseat on the big lakes. I have a boat I use for smaller lakes for both largemouth and smallmouth. Usually have an open seat. I fish tournies throughout the year and practice catch and release. PM if interested.
Last edited by fishingmachine on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:44 am

I'm game to fish any body of water for bucketmouths and bronzies.
But my "home" bass waters would be Lake(s) Kapowsin in Pierce County
and many of the smaller lakes in the region such as Tanwax,Ohop,Harts etc.
I also bass fish many lakes in and around Mason County. My work schedule is up and down and all around. Basically,some weekends I'm free and some weekdays. I only ask that you have a good sense of humor to fill the void when we are not catching fish.
Currently I have a small tin can boat but in the market for a bigger bass boat.

The HAWG HUNTER
Warrant Officer

Post by The HAWG HUNTER » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:40 pm

I fish Kitsap, Mason Co. right now I am out of work and will be fishing as much as I can. I only bass fish no trouters please. I have a back seat open most of the time and welcome people who want to learn how to bass fish and people who know how to bass fish. To fish with me in the HAWG HUNTER give me a Pm and I will get back with you.

Thanks, Trent
My Dad would say," Boy, some people just can't fish"

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:27 pm

updated list

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

downtown98033
Petty Officer

RE:SPRING 2012 Bass Fishing Buddies List

Post by downtown98033 » Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Hi all,
I'm a novice bass angler looking for local (King/Pierce/Sno) fishing buds who are willing to share a seat on their boat. I am more than willing to contribute cash or lunch in exchange for a seat.
Thank you,
Patrick
4/9/2012

Updated - Mike
Last edited by downtown98033 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Whalleyworld
Angler

Post by Whalleyworld » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:54 pm

New to fishing, just got a baitcaster and trying to figure out how to use it. Would be interested in meeting up with an experienced bass guy who could show me the ropes.

message me if you would be interested. In Pierce county area, willing to fish anywhere, but dont have a boat.

Jerrodious
Angler

Post by Jerrodious » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:02 am

I am not new to fish, but I done need some new fishing buddies. I have a 15 foot aluminum boat that I have just set up for bass fishing. It's a sled with a 90 horse jet motor and I bass fish out of it. Yes I know it crazy, but it is so much fun. I fish Tapps most of time and would like to learn some of the other bigger lakes in the area. I try to get out one day in the evening during the week and one day during the weekend. If you have knowledge of local waters and need a ride let's set something up. Oh Yeh. Just got tunes in the boat, so you must like to ROCK.

travy
Petty Officer

Post by travy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:03 pm

beginner/intermediate angler looking for someone to fish with. i dont have a boat and looking to expand further than dock fishing. i live in everett and would like to gish sammamish, lake wa, and other local lakes email me if you need a fishing buddy! [email protected]
Last edited by travy on Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ytown25
Petty Officer

Re: Bass Fishing Buddies List

Post by Ytown25 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Hey everybody I'm Eddie I'm moving to Washington (silverdale) in January. I'm 20 I'm in the navy. I love bass fishing it's more like an addiction. So I'm hoping to make a few friends and go out bassin. This will be my first time in Washington. pm me ytown25. Thanks

Jammer19
Petty Officer

Post by Jammer19 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Hey all! My name is Jim, I have a very small boat that I like to hit all the small ponds and lakes with. Normally have a seat open. I always go out on wednesday mornings early, and normally sunday afternoons. Love to catch Buckets! I only have three rules on the boat. 1) Never swear at me, cause you are never gonna hear me swear at you, 2) If you hear me swear - jump out of the boat cause you are about to get strangled! 3) If you cant have fun, you dont need to be with me! I like to catch big fish, little fish, and everything in between, but most of all have good clean fun!!! Let me know if you want to go fishin or if you have a big boat and need some help gettin that big lunker in... The worst day fishing is better than the best day at work!

SamFishing
Petty Officer

Post by SamFishing » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Hi all. I'm Sam. I am new to bass fishing, and don't have boat. In the past year (2011), I usually bank fishing at Lake Sammamish. Be willing to learn from experienced bass guys. Also be willing to split expense for a seat to do boat fishing. If you want a fish buddy, pm me.

Dan360
Petty Officer

Post by Dan360 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 am

Hey guys, my name is Dan and I'm in Thurston County. I've made my way around the state fishing for SMB and LMB. I have a 14 foot standard aluminum boat with trolling motor that I use in small lakes and/or lakes that don't allow combustion. When I get my outboard fixed, I'll be up for fishing lakes that require more of a run from spot to spot.

If you want to tag along, shoot me a PM. I don't mind most skill levels as long as I'm not totally babysitting. I don't mind bass newbies at all, just as long as you know how to cast and will learn to tie your own rigs.

I'm also willing to tag along with other folks in their boat as well. Its always great to meet new fishermen and learn a thing or two.
There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind. ~Washington Irving

LovetoFish03
Angler

Post by LovetoFish03 » Tue May 08, 2012 11:21 am

Hey everyone...looking for a Bass fishing mentor wouldn't hurt if you love the Lord as well as I could always use a spiritual mentor as well..I absolutely love Gods creation and really could care less if I catch fish or not...friendships built, friendships strengthened and Gods voice in my heart mean a whole lot more. However, I'm super competitve and treat every outing as if I'm in a tournament as I'd like to fish in them someday. I will always help cover any expenses we have while fishing..i,e..half for gas, half for food and so on...I do have my own 12 ft aluminum boat I turned into as much of a bass machine as I could so we can hit all the small lakes in my boat, but a 9.9 horse not gonna get it done on the bigger waters.

I'm a married man with 2 boys and I work in retail so sometimes I have a tough schedule to make it out to the lakes but If I can go I'm with ya...Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond Shawn

Need not be a pro just someone who loves fishing, hunting, camping outdoors whatever...Be blessed everyone.

LovetoFish03
Angler

Post by LovetoFish03 » Thu May 17, 2012 8:59 am

Is there anyone near the spokane area that would like to spend the time to teach me how to effective fish for smallies and lmb's. I'd like to pick up knowledge on everything from fishing in the spring pre/post spawn, summer and fall fishing techniques and correct tackle choices. I know there is tons of info on line, but I just don't learn that way. I need the hand on experience to grasp what I'm being taugt. I have a small aluminum boat I have made into a bass boat( atleast as much as you can) or I can help pay for using your boat. I'd like to learn on waters such as Newman, Eloika, Deer, etc. any advice or info would be much appreciated. Thanks and with all Sincereity Shawn Noyes

P.S. Not to make this a sob story, but I lost my dad when I was eight and have had a love for hunting, fishing, camping, hiking, etc because of the investment he made until he passed. I just didn't have anyone to carry that on when he was gone and with 2 boys myself now, I'm feeling very frustrated that I don't have the depth of knowledge I should have. Just didn't know if anyone else has maybe shared the same expeience or didn't have that son to pass it down to and has always wanted to. Take care everyone.

Dan360
Petty Officer

Post by Dan360 » Fri May 18, 2012 6:10 am

Wish I could help you out. I'm on the west side of the state. My Dad wasn't a warmwater fish kind of guy and I had to teach myself the majority of what I know for bass fishing and that meant A LOT of trial and error. The biggest issue I found is that you can get complacent if you're catching lots of small fish when you could be catching bigger fish. I hope you are able to find someone who can help you out. Good Luck!
There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind. ~Washington Irving

Mikeel1987
Warrant Officer

Post by Mikeel1987 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:42 pm

I am a novice bass angler that fishes mostly thurston county lakes and ocaasional Lewis and Pierce County Lakes. am still trying to learn the ropes. I have a 15 foot Bomber Bass boat. I am alos willing to take the back seat in someones boat would split Gas bill with Bass fishing buddy if riding back seat and would hope to get the same in return as this is one of the reasons I'm looking for fishing buddy, but also would really like to learn some new techniques that produce mre and biger fish.

AaronW
Warrant Officer

Post by AaronW » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm an intermediate angler looking to fish with anyone in the Whatcom/Skagit areas. I have a small boat that I take on small and large lakes, including Whatcom, Samish, Terrell and others. Looking to have fun and catch big ones? Shoot me a message.