Lake Washington?

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bkinney
Angler

Lake Washington?

Post by bkinney » Mon May 02, 2016 12:50 pm

I just saw that WA just closed Lake Washington and other lakes to "all fishing" until further notice.

Being new to the area - Does this happen often?

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Lake Washington?

Post by Amx » Mon May 02, 2016 12:55 pm

no

first time ever

stupid money grubbing tribes, and feds.
Tom.

Interests: living

Shad_Eating_Grin
Captain

Post by Shad_Eating_Grin » Mon May 02, 2016 2:22 pm

it is a catastrophe of epic proportions for those of us who live near lake Washington and like to fish there for trout, perch, catfish, bass, etc.

BARCHASER10
Captain

Post by BARCHASER10 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:14 pm

I've been telling my nearly 5 y/o grandson that we will go out in the boat and fish Lake Wa for Perch. He's never been out in my boat or fished for Perch. So much for that. I only live two miles from the Kenmore ramp.

jd39
Commander

Post by jd39 » Mon May 02, 2016 4:35 pm

I'm confused, see conflicting information on the WDFW site and when I checked the emergency rules section Lake WA, Lake Sammamish and a few rivers did not have a closure listed? I thought that emergency rule section was where it became official not releases.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Mon May 02, 2016 4:58 pm

jd39 wrote:I'm confused, see conflicting information on the WDFW site and when I checked the emergency rules section Lake WA, Lake Sammamish and a few rivers did not have a closure listed? I thought that emergency rule section was where it became official not releases.
Releases are just notification of emergency closures. It should be there
and it isn't there. Interesting
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.