Report #300 approaching!!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
8theB8
Warrant Officer

Report #300 approaching!!

Post by 8theB8 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Well, I sit at report number 286 currently. [biggrin] I should easily hit 300 by the end of the year! [thumbup] I would already be well past that mark if I wouldn't have taken time off from reporting here and there... Wish 300 was going to be something more exciting than a November, possibly December trip but oh well, I'm not going to delay the timing. [-X I sure appreciate having this website as it allows me to go back and relive some of my trips, especially in the "off season" aka January [biggrin]

Thank you also to all of the folks that have thanked me for my contributions or even asked me for advice over the years, it means a lot and I am always happy to help in any way I can, especially if it means a fellow angler can go out and experience more or new success on the water! [thumbsup]

Thank you even more to those that have offered ME advice! [thumbup] Never too old to learn new techniques or look at things from a new angle. I find myself more and more being a "Stage 4 Fisherman" meaning 'I want to catch fish the way I want to catch fish' as they say. [biggrin] Reading others reports on here and seeing some of the videos sometimes gets me to maybe experiment a little more than I otherwise would, so thank you to all that contribute to this site and for the hard work of those that keep this thing running!! Kudos! :salut: [thumbsup] =D>

I look forward to the new site to come and continuing to add whatever content I can in the future.

Tight lines everyone, B8. :salut:
Last edited by 8theB8 on Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: 14 reports until #300!

Post by Amx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:22 pm

And we all have enjoyed reading your reports. Very informative, and entertaining. [thumbup]

Yes even youngsters have good and new information us oldsters can learn from. [laugh]
Tom.

Interests: living

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:33 pm

Nice! That was my vision 18 years ago. I'm glad the site has worked well for you and a big THANK YOU! for your contributions and sharing of information with other members. We can all be more successful anglers when we learn from each other. :cheers:

Oh, I measure success not just by numbers or size caught, but by the sum total of all the various elements involved in a fishing trip that give me such a positive feeling and desire to go fishing again.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Yup.

Even tho I didn't even get a bite today, I had fun trying. And moving to another area and trying again. Spent 3 hours practicing my casting and dragging the dropshot. [laugh]

Didn't even see a perch school on the fish finder. [blink]
Tom.

Interests: living