Webinar coming up - Finesse Fishing Tips

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Larry3215
Admiral

Webinar coming up - Finesse Fishing Tips

Post by Larry3215 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:15 am

I got am email from Navionics about another 'webinar' thats coming up next week - . Tyler Brinks is hosting again. Ive done a couple of these so far and they are always interesting and I learn something new every time. Usually Tyler starts a thread well ahead of time, so I hope Im not treading on his toes too much :)

Click on the link below and register. You will then get an email telling you how to join when the time comes.

Hi everyone,
Thank you for your great questions and attendance in past webinars. I have another one coming up next week on Finesse Fishing if you are interested. The invitation is below.
Thanks!
Tyler

You are invited to a Zoom webinar. When: Jan 19, 2017 9:00 PM (GMT-5:00) Eastern Time (US and Canada) Topic: Finesse Fishing Tips

https://navionics.zoom.us/webinar/regis ... 0bf0acd2b8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Finesse Fishing Tips. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the event.
navionics.zoom.us
Welcome! You are invited to join a webinar: Finesse Fishing Tips. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email about joining the event.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Webinar coming up - Finesse Fishing Tips

Post by Amx » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:52 am

I've seen one of his clinics, it was good, I'll do it again.
Tom.

Interests: living