2 Fall Tournaments

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Shadow Caster
Petty Officer

2 Fall Tournaments

Post by Shadow Caster » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:33 am

Hey guys and gals. I'm trying to generate some interest for these upcoming tournaments that I have taken a part of the last few times. I like a few things about them:

You fish when you want as long as it's public waters, whenever you want Friday to Sunday
Tourney is based on your 5 longest fish, not weight so hard to cheat.
There is no equipment to buy, other than a certified catch board.
It's only $26 to enter and the winner takes 80% of all of the entry fees, so the more that enter, the more you win.
The app is easy to use and upload your catches. I am not affiliated with the company at all, just think this is a great platform for the little guys.
It's a great way to gauge yourself if you think you're the only one struggling to catch fish or if you think you're the greatest unknown bass fisherman in the NW. I don't use any electronics, so I like the idea of these types of tournaments as a way for the little guys to have some fun and see how others are doing.

Here is the link to the remaining 2 tourneys. My last post had over 1000 views but nobody entered other than 1 other person, let me know your thoughts or concerns as I would love to see this take off as a way to have some friendly competitions. We're all already fishing, we may as well have a little rivalry added to it. Thanks for your time, Gary

https://connectscale.app/tournaments/organization/47

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Re: 2 Fall Tournaments

Post by The Quadfather » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Interesting link, thanks for sharing. Too bad that it seems to be getting no love from anyone.