Lake Sammamish Bass Fishing Video

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Lake Sammamish Bass Fishing Video

Post by Mike Carey » Thu May 24, 2007 9:43 pm

Just for the bass anglers, a new video on sight fishing smallies on lake Sammamish. Hope you like it! :-)

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

RE:Lake Sammamish Bass Fishing Video

Post by Mike Carey » Sat May 26, 2007 10:54 am

I just found an excellent topo map of lake Sammamish with comments from lakesamm.com. Go to lake Sammamish in the Index and click on the Topo Map icon. Check it out!

CK14
Lieutenant

Post by CK14 » Sat May 26, 2007 4:09 pm

great video!

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sat May 26, 2007 4:36 pm

Good stuff Mike. Your a lucky guy to fish with those two. Thanks for the cool vid.
I just checked out WestCoastCustomTackle.com and D.J. has some nice pours and great colors. I like the Western Thang, I'd be interested in knowing how well it works. Very creative.

fishnislife
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat May 26, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bassmaster2008
Petty Officer

Post by Bassmaster2008 » Sat May 26, 2007 7:25 pm

Hey Mike thanks for the great video. Early in the video one of those guys you were with said they were trying to get a reaction bite. What were they using for that?

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat May 26, 2007 11:42 pm

we used drop-shotting 90% of the time. White or sand-white by Mark and DJ. I went with a pumpkin tube just for contrast. They did better with white. No luck with plugs or blades. The game really was nail the bed and watch the bass pick up the bait, really cool fishing.

BTW, if you buy some of the WCCT baits (which obviously I recommend), pls mention you heard about them here. DJ has donated a bunch of bait which I will be giving away in the coming months (your odds of winning may vary). [-o<