Quincy

Prefer fly fishing? This is the forum for you.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
gpc
Admiral

Quincy

Post by gpc » Tue May 01, 2007 10:49 am

Im not too much of a fly fisherm , its not that I dont like I just dont know how, but I do love to troll flies on an ultra light, but anyway, on the march 1st opener we hit the Quincy area and did pretty well. We also made the 1 mile hike into Dusty lake, witch is a selective gear fishery. We did pretty well using spinners and spoons, but those flyfisherman did WAY better. The lake has Rainbow, brown, and tiger trout in it. I would suggest any fly fisherman who lives within an hour to check this lake out ASAP, and if you live farther plan a weekend trip. The veiw at these lakes are worth it alone, through in free camping and almost every fresh water fish in the state, and well Im sure you know what Im getting at

Rick Buck
Angler

RE:Quincy

Post by Rick Buck » Sun May 06, 2007 4:30 pm

:d/ Thanks for the info. Buck