Northwest Fly Anglers Local Outing

Prefer fly fishing? This is the forum for you.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Northwest Fly Anglers Local Outing

Post by Bodofish » Wed May 10, 2017 8:55 am

Hi All,
The Northwest Fly Anglers will be having one of our monthly outings at a local lake this month. The winner is Lake Langlois. There will be a number of us there trying to whip some fish. The fish include Rainbows and Bass, and who know what else. Bring your tube, toon or little boat as there's not much in the way of shore fishing. Sorry, no gas motors. Dust off the wooly buggers, chironomid's and poppers and polish up the 4 to 6 wts.. If you're new feel free to ask for help. I'll be there in my woody. [thumbsup]
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!

Bodofish
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Northwest Fly Anglers Local Outing

Post by Bodofish » Sun May 14, 2017 7:36 am

Everyone had a great day at the lake. Fish were caught, sun was captured and boats were rowed. I've posted a report in the reports section. Thanks to everyone that came out!
Build a man a fire and he's warm for the night. Light a man on fire and he's warm the rest of his life!