Youth wader recommendations

A place for readers to talk about river fishing in Washington.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
BentRod
Admiral

Youth wader recommendations

Post by BentRod » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:51 pm

I'm currently on the lookout for youth waders for my 10yo. Thinking of going with neoprene due to Fall/Winter weather...and she's slight of build. Any recommendations on brands/dealers? Or if anyone has any kicking around they don't need anymore.... :cheers:
Thanks!

dj2loud
Lieutenant

Re: Youth wader recommendations

Post by dj2loud » Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:06 pm

we found ours for both kiddos on line..... they have both neo and trout waders..

https://www.lonecone.com/neoprene-waders

BentRod
Admiral

Post by BentRod » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:47 am

Thanks....was thinking maybe the OAKI neoprene waders. They seem to get good reviews. Will look around some more.

dj2loud
Lieutenant

Post by dj2loud » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:11 pm

I have to seriously say i HIGHLY recommend the lonecone, they fit well, are very durable for the price and just overall a great buy for how many years they are gonna use them..... Kids grow WAY TOO FAST! Best of luck