Strongest and smallest Braid to heavy fluoro knot there is

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Fish-N-Fool
Captain

Strongest and smallest Braid to heavy fluoro knot there is

Post by Fish-N-Fool » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Since I'm somewhat of a knot tying expert as I invented the worlds strongest line to lure knot the Fish-N-Fool knot. I thought I'd share with you another knot I tie. Here is my U-tube video of a great knot I have been tying for a few years now for fishing for Pike or Muskies with heavy fluoro leaders. I use 30 pound suffix braid and tie on 2 ft. of 80 lb or 100 lb fluorocarbon leader. This is by far the smallest strongest knot you can possibly tie. it goes through the guides like butter too. I have never had this knot fail while fighting a fish. It has many names like FG knot, Gt knot, F&P knot, or the Finger-trap knot, but I like to call it the Chinese Fool knot. lol Just because it is like a Chinese finger trap as the braid traps the fluoro line, the tighter it gets the harder it grips and I have to get my name in there somewhere. :) This also works great to heavy mono. I don't use it for smaller lines though, that are near the same diameter. For that I use only the Crazy Alberto knot. I never use a Uni to uni anymore it is just to weak compared to these 2 knots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_KsZ98G8mg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;