WiggleFin - New 7" soft baits and SwimFlex titanium swim leaders.

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
wigglefin
Sponsor
Sponsor

WiggleFin - New 7" soft baits and SwimFlex titanium swim leaders.

Post by wigglefin » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 pm

We now have the 7" Nextgen rattle shad in stock. The SwimFlex leaders (18" - 30 lb test and 18" - 60 lb test) will be in stock and available on our website Dec. 1

http://wigglefin.com

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: WiggleFin - New 7" soft baits and SwimFlex titanium swim leaders.

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:41 pm

sweet! Mayfield Lake Tackle Testing Trip!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

AJ's Dad
Commodore

Post by AJ's Dad » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:56 pm

I like the look of this bait. I went to your website but couldn't find any info on shipping charges. Can you tell me what your shipping charges are like?
I tried the wigglefin samples you sent me, using them in a casting application. I was unable to produce any action but I have to admit I lose interest quickly when things don't happen right away. I loved the way soft plastics looked behind the wigglefin. I just need to give them more of a chance. I have never been much of a trolling guy but with the new boat I just got, and trolling motor setup I have, the wigglefin in combination with the wounded rattle shad just might get those pike stirred up.

wigglefin
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by wigglefin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:54 am

AJ's Dad wrote:I like the look of this bait. I went to your website but couldn't find any info on shipping charges. Can you tell me what your shipping charges are like?
I tried the wigglefin samples you sent me, using them in a casting application. I was unable to produce any action but I have to admit I lose interest quickly when things don't happen right away. I loved the way soft plastics looked behind the wigglefin. I just need to give them more of a chance. I have never been much of a trolling guy but with the new boat I just got, and trolling motor setup I have, the wigglefin in combination with the wounded rattle shad just might get those pike stirred up.
Shipping is calculated based on weight. USPS requires any package over 1 lb to be shipped Priority $8.50. Smaller packages can ship First Class which is about half that.

wigglefin
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by wigglefin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:06 am

The new SwimFlex leaders are now in-stock on our website.
http://wigglefin.com/productlist_hooks.html