Cut Wittenberger some slack

Dedicated to the pursuit of the Noble Muskellunge.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
jmay
Lieutenant

Cut Wittenberger some slack

Post by jmay » Fri May 18, 2007 11:28 am

The man has done some pretty darn good lake right ups, I have been to most of them some far and find his write ups pretty accutire.

I've been watching the Curlew Lake report go sideways for several days. I don't see anything wrong with him commenting that a 60" fish is highly unlikely. After a couple of beers and a few days it seems most of our fish have grown in our memory to. There is nothing wrong with pointing out facts.

Don, I like your writing it provides me entertainment at work!

jmay
Lieutenant

RE:Cut Wittenberger some slack

Post by jmay » Fri May 18, 2007 11:44 am

PS....his info about muskie boats is correct. I am a boat claims manager for a national insurance company and eat sleep, and think boats 18hrs a day.

muskie guy
Petty Officer

Post by muskie guy » Sun May 20, 2007 4:30 pm

I think Don write's a fair report as well, very detailed. When I fish Merwin, I'll take a print out of his reports and the F & H news with me. Maybe I'll catch that state record out of there too! Ah, won't keep it but I'll be able to say I caught it!
Jmay, what kind of boat did the fella with that big muskie (at Newman) have? I think I know who that was and he's in for it from me. In a politically correct sort of way, sort of.
Shhh...my Common Sense is tingling.
Deadpool

jmay
Lieutenant

Post by jmay » Mon May 21, 2007 9:26 am

Muskie Guy, it was a off white/cream colored later 70's fiberform closed bow with a volvo outdrive.

muskie guy
Petty Officer

Post by muskie guy » Mon May 21, 2007 10:16 am

Oh, ok. I don't know that guy. I think I'll still put a kink in the other guy's leaders though, I'm sure he deserves it for some nefarious deed.
Shhh...my Common Sense is tingling.
Deadpool

Wilkstr
Petty Officer

Post by Wilkstr » Fri May 25, 2007 10:29 pm

Last edited by Anonymous on Fri May 25, 2007 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<*)))))><