Martha Lake

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
DannyLeslie
Warrant Officer

Martha Lake

Post by DannyLeslie » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Hit Martha Lake yesterday and was slow in the morning, I myself got skunked, buddy of mine caught his first ever! Haha a nice 13 incher off the dock next to the boat launch.
Fishing is more than life. It's a passion.

2012 Season Stats

Silvers-0
Kings-0
Sockeye-1
Steelhead-0
Sea Run Cutthroat-2
Trout-39

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Martha Lake

Post by Amx » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:45 pm

http://washingtonlakes.com/SubmitReports.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom.

Interests: living

DannyLeslie
Warrant Officer

Post by DannyLeslie » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:51 pm

Thanks AMX, I did another report today cause I went there again and limited within an hour and a half
Fishing is more than life. It's a passion.

2012 Season Stats

Silvers-0
Kings-0
Sockeye-1
Steelhead-0
Sea Run Cutthroat-2
Trout-39

nickknows
Angler

Post by nickknows » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 am

I am yet to try Martha but I have been hearing good things is it true that there are big bass in that lake I usually fish at stickney and also silver lake couple days ago I was out in the boat with a bobber and a worm and caught a nice fifteen inch rainbow and two eleven to twelve inchers it was a blast