Alder Lake

Talk all about trout here.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
GoDeep
Petty Officer

Alder Lake

Post by GoDeep » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:27 am

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has fished Alder this time of year for Kokes? I see that the boat launch is now open. My kids loved fishing there last spring and have been asking to go......just not sure if it's worth the drive down from Poulsbo. Thanks for any info.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: Alder Lake

Post by Toni » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:45 am

I went in March last year http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/ ... lid=41&t=1
In March 2012 someone reports catching.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

GoDeep
Petty Officer

Post by GoDeep » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:10 pm

Sweet, might just have to take a chance and check it out.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:28 pm

GoDeep wrote:Sweet, might just have to take a chance and check it out.
And please post a report for the rest of us.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Hunter757
Commander

Post by Hunter757 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:22 am

I went last year but it was much later in the year. The issue is going to be all the logs in the water and this time of year I am sure its murky. The water sometime drops over 10 ft in one day so keep an eye out they post the levels everyday around 8 am M-F online. We have been thinking about a trip as well and we will post a report as well if we go. Got the fever bad....lol.
2005 Weldcraft Maverick 182DV
Suzuki DF140
Suzuki DF 9.9
Lowrance elite 7 HDI
Raymarine Ray49 VHF
Cannon Mag 10 HS