2014 Fall Walleye Index Netting Report

Warmwater fishing fans
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Mike Schmuck
Petty Officer

2014 Fall Walleye Index Netting Report

Post by Mike Schmuck » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:51 am

Our 2014 Fall Walleye Index Netting (FWIN) report is available.

It is not yet online but if you shoot me an email I will send you a PDF copy of the report.

If you write 2014 FWIN Report in the subject line of your email I will get you a copy as soon as I am able.

Cheers,

Mike Schmuck
WDFW Fisheries Biologist
Ephrata, WA
[email protected]
OR
[email protected]
FWIN_COVER.jpg

Larry3215
Admiral

Re: 2014 Fall Walleye Index Netting Report

Post by Larry3215 » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Email sent.

Thanks!

Walleye4ever
Angler

Post by Walleye4ever » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:17 am

Is there any chance Mike that you could give us your opinion of the current trends in the walleye population in particular Roosevelt. I worry about the long range effects of current regulations. Thanks for your work on walleyes [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

Mike Schmuck
Petty Officer

Post by Mike Schmuck » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:02 am

I am not the best person to speak on FDR Walleye. I recommend talking to Marc Divens in Region 1 as he is in charge of the FWIN surveys on FDR. I can only comment on population trends based on the data we collect, which is presented in the FWIN reports.