Crappie, bluegill, catfish, and maybe perch

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Dockrenali
Angler

Crappie, bluegill, catfish, and maybe perch

Post by Dockrenali » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:26 pm

Good day all! I'm looking for some lakes to go after some of the said species in my subject line some crappie, bluegill, perch, catfish. I'm hoping there's some decent opportunities around Mason, Kitsap, and Jefferson counties. I'm not looking for secret spots or anything I can find those myself :). Thanks!! [thumbsup] :nemo:

countryboy87
Lieutenant

Re: Crappie, bluegill, catfish, and maybe perch

Post by countryboy87 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:46 pm

Not being very familiar with that area the best i can do for ya is this.. http://wdfw.wa.gov/fishing/washington/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dockrenali
Angler

Post by Dockrenali » Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Yeah I've looked through the site so I'm hoping to get a few hits here from anglers who have actually fished some of the lakes recently and could give a thumbs up or down or whatever. Thank you brother for the reply!

dustyfisher007
Petty Officer

Post by dustyfisher007 » Tue May 03, 2016 5:45 am

I'm in the same boat. I'm not sure about catfish though most people say brown bullhead are all over the counties you mentioned.

I fish Mason Lake a lot and it has Yellow Perch and Rock Bass. It's big enough to hide bluegill, but I haven't caught one yet in the small area I've fished. Tons of yellow perch, cant speak for how big they get there though.

Tight lines.

countryboy87
Lieutenant

Post by countryboy87 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Dockrenali wrote:Yeah I've looked through the site so I'm hoping to get a few hits here from anglers who have actually fished some of the lakes recently and could give a thumbs up or down or whatever. Thank you brother for the reply!
No problem.. If you ever make it over to the mainland i can take ya out to a couple lakes in my area that are full of said species..