Bank Fishing the Cowlitz

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Kaptain King
Petty Officer

Bank Fishing the Cowlitz

Post by Kaptain King » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:26 am

I am going up to my cabin in Packwood tomorrow and I was thinking about waking up and driving down to Blue Creek to fish. The last time I was on the Cowlitz however was when I was about 14 and I am 37 now...So it has been a while...I was also with a guide...This time I will be solo and I will be fishing from the bank (with waders). I have plenty of gear to throw - Vibrax in multiple colors, Little Cleo's, etc. I was wondering if anyone had any tips at all for a newbie banker down there...I don't want to go in there like Clark Griswold [thumbup] so any help at all would be helpful. Thanks and tight lines out there!
"For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."