Rock Lake

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Wormeater
Angler

Rock Lake

Post by Wormeater » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:05 pm

Can anyone tell me what the launch is like at Rock Lake. I heard the WDFG was going to do some improvements to the launch. Also is the water up to pool yet. I was going to try to get down there this week and wanted to know what to expect.

rusty
Petty Officer

Re: Rock Lake

Post by rusty » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:02 pm

I went there last Friday evening. The water level is up. The launch is the same as it has always been. Plan on bringing rubber boots or waders. It looks like improvements have been done to the parking lot. Oh and by the way the trout fishing is good. Have a great time.

Wormeater
Angler

Post by Wormeater » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:13 am

Thank you Rusty, this is very helpful. Taking a friend who has not fished in a long time. We should have a great time.

tbrinks
Warrant Officer

Post by tbrinks » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Wormeater wrote:Can anyone tell me what the launch is like at Rock Lake. I heard the WDFG was going to do some improvements to the launch. Also is the water up to pool yet. I was going to try to get down there this week and wanted to know what to expect.
The last I have heard and seen, it is the same sketchy ramp. I did just check out the Navionics map and it has been improved and updated at least. The following is the before and after. The second one also has satellite overlay, which you can get with the Platinum cards. They are on sale this month for $30 off, by the way.

NavChart

SonarChart with 3D
Spokane, WA
Navionics Sponsored
http://www.tbrinksfishing.com

Worldpeaceorbust
Angler

Post by Worldpeaceorbust » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:29 pm

Can you catch anything at Rock Lake by fishing off the shore?