Lake Sammamish launch fees

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
Shad_Eating_Grin
Captain

Lake Sammamish launch fees

Post by Shad_Eating_Grin » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:06 am

Hello,

Questions for you folks that use the Lake Samm boat launch....

If I use the launch (access area) to launch my float tube or small pontoon boat (hand carry manual floating devices), do I need to pay (a) a launch fee, and (b) a parking fee in addition to the launch fee?

thanks

jd39
Commander

Re: Lake Sammamish launch fees

Post by jd39 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:03 am

Should start by saying I don’t know 100% since I always pay the launch fee but am fairly confident you don’t have to pay both.
To be on the safe side I’d pay the launch fee since you are still technically launching a watercraft using the launch access.
You’re not parking a trailer though so the parking fee only may be ok. Unless staff sees you launch or take out and that violates their rules. I don’t know their policy on that at all.
Main thing is you shouldn’t have to pay both.