Barrett Lake Noob Questions

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
CarmeloLabadie
Angler

Barrett Lake Noob Questions

Post by CarmeloLabadie » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:30 pm

Me and a few buddies scored a boat ticket for this weekend but there were a few questions that we couldn't find the answer to even looking on here.

1. What time are they opening up the gate? Is there a reason we should get there early before it's open?
2. Are the trolling motor rentals limited? Or is there enough for everyone with a boat reservation to get one?
3. Does the barbless rule only apply to the lures I'm fishing with? Can I have lures in my tackle boxes that still have the barbs on them? (Don't want to go pinching the barbs on all my lures and end up not even using them that trip)

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to respond. We're super stoked to get out there and stick em. Any extra advice for us is appreciated!