Looking for someone to share time in my boat

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Looking for someone to share time in my boat

Post by The Quadfather » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:12 pm

Ok.... I've been reduced to grovelling (sp?) Basicly I want to learn to bass fish. I've got this new boat and only one buddy who even fishes, so I am wondering if there is anybody out there who has been bank fishing this whole time, but would like to get some time in a boat?
Only requirements would be to have fun
Please have knowledge of techniques, and locations.
And of course.... have all your shots! I am located in North Seattle. I was thinking Lk. Washington? But you tell me? It's short notice, but I've got clearance for tommorrow (sat. night)
I can be reached at [email protected]
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:Looking for someone to share time in my boat

Post by A9 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:18 pm

I might be able to get out with you Chris...

You get a gas motor or just gonna be pushing around with the Minn Kota???
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:51 pm

Kalefish,

No gas motor yet. I am on the Minn Kota. Had the maiden voyage to Lk. Ballinger (snohomish county) last night.
Had a great time it's perfect for trolling. Not gonna break any speed records for sure, but it gets you where you wanna be. Nice having the flat bottom on the boat, makes standing really safe.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:35 am

I would say I'm in if there was still the open seat but I remembered I left ALL of my fishing gear up at our family beach cabin last weekend thinking I was gonna be up this weekend, but it's not going to work out so I'm stuck home all weekend and without fishing gear....Bummer....

It is nice to have the semi v hull...Got the V up in front to chop up some waves but flattens out in the back and its really stable in the back....

Get any fish last night?
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

EastsideRedneck
Commander

Post by EastsideRedneck » Sat Jun 23, 2007 2:56 pm

I'm out in Sammamish, but if you're hurting for a fishing buddy I may be able to join you. Drop me a PM anytime.