Fishing Buddies/Open Boat Availablity List

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
steve9094
Angler

RE:Fishing Buddies/Open Boat Availablity List

Post by steve9094 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:58 am

I'm looking for a fishing buddy in Spokane area. Love to catch anything! Willing to learn and teach what I know. Don't have a boat, but willing to help with cost of gas and willing to drive. Have my own gear. Please email me if interested: [email protected]

steve9094
Angler

Post by steve9094 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:30 pm

Going fishing tomorrow! Looking for someone to join me, boat or not. If you have a boat I'll help with the cost of gas! I'm in the N. Spokane area and looking to fish Waitt Lake, Deer Lake, or Eloika Lake. Wife is going to work at 6am so I'll be heading out shortly after. If you are interested email me at [email protected] or call my cell phone 509-869-8502

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:52 am

FLASH>>>>>>>> GF canceled at last minute to fish for pinks this morning, Shipwreck. I'll be launching at Everett about 6ish, I could stop at Mukilteo ramp for a quick pick up, 6:30ish. I troll. As a last resort I'm prepared to toss some buzz bombs if trolling is ineffective AND we see finning/jumping fish. One seat open. I've got the gear or bring your own. Bring license, catch record, fish bag, food and drink. 17' Boat has a covered area, currently raining and cool. I do not have a consistent catch record on this fishery, so no guarantee we'll catch. I smoke a lot.
call 206-633-2307 Oh Crap, it posted under freshwater, this is definitely salt water! LOL
Last edited by MarkFromSea on Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fish Hard and Fish Often!"

tnj8222
Admiral

Post by tnj8222 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:32 pm

MarkFromSea wrote:FLASH>>>>>>>> GF canceled at last minute to fish for pinks this morning, Shipwreck. I'll be launching at Everett about 6ish, I could stop at Mukilteo ramp for a quick pick up, 6:30ish. I troll. As a last resort I'm prepared to toss some buzz bombs if trolling is ineffective AND we see finning/jumping fish. One seat open. I've got the gear or bring your own. Bring license, catch record, fish bag, food and drink. 17' Boat has a covered area, currently raining and cool. I do not have a consistent catch record on this fishery, so no guarantee we'll catch. I smoke a lot.
call 206-633-2307 Oh Crap, it posted under freshwater, this is definitely salt water! LOL
To bad I just saw this. Would have taken work off!
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

MrJohn
Petty Officer

Post by MrJohn » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:30 pm

Bought a 10 ft. pontoon last year and have yet to use it.
Would like to get together with another pontoon user on mild rivers.

As soon as I get some wheels put together for mine, I want to float the Puyallup from 116th to the sanitation plant area.
Get to some of those holes that bankers can't and avoid crowds too.

Anyone interested let me know.

drewser
Angler

Re: Fishing Buddies/Open Boat Availablity List

Post by drewser » Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:44 am

Name: Mark
Target: Salmon/Trout
Available: M-F after 4, Sat and Sun open.
Gear: Have misc. gear for salmon trout, have super reliable rods/reels.
Looking for someone to go fishing with, Im looking to pick up a tip or two and catch. Will definitely throw down money for gas and food or whatever might be needed. I'd love to maybe find a spot on a boat, but Im very used to bank fishing.
PM me or email me, [email protected]

bestee1
Petty Officer

Post by bestee1 » Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 am

Bestee 1- Brandon Cross, looking for river fishing buddie. I have been fishing for pinks, cohos, and chinooks. Really want to find somebody to steelhead with. I am willing and able to go anytime and anywhere pretty much does not matter. I live in shoreline but am game to drive where ever the fish are.41 years old, smoke cigs, and like to drink beer. I am really easy going and just want to fish.

HULI_ISDA
Petty Officer

Post by HULI_ISDA » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:55 am

anybody going down on snohomish river this afternoon on boats? if you dont mind taking a begginer fisherman i would loved to be that guy,i havent been in any boats and would loved to try it.been hiking up and down the river but always end up wondering men how fun would it be fishing on boats.I will be of at 2:30pm and probably at the river around 3pm today and off over the weekend.i know theres a rain on the forecast but hey salmon fever on my body hasnt gone away yet.pm me oe contact 206 518 3274.give me a buzz.thanks.

steelhead597
Petty Officer

Post by steelhead597 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:31 pm

I am off Fri - Sun.
Have a 16ft Alaskan Smokercraft, 25 hp Yamaha, (never been in the salt.)
10 foot one man pontoon.
I fly fish, and use gear, willing to fish for anything that swims.

Slacktime
Petty Officer

Post by Slacktime » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:28 pm

I like fishing for panfish, bass and trout, I'm off on Thursday & Friday. I have no problem helping to pay for gas, I am a great cook and will bring plenty of homemade foods to eat. Mostly meats off the smoker and snacks and water. I don't have a boat yet (still trying to convince the wife we need one) :) thanks
Last edited by Slacktime on Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
SlackTime <*{{{{{><

dicinu
Commander

Post by dicinu » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Going fishing tomorrow to maybe Lake meridian or maybe another lake I want to give a go at Kokes and hit the trout some more...

I have a single person 9 foot pontoon looking for a toon buddy. pm me so I get the reply if you want to head out.

Acefishon
Angler

Post by Acefishon » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:03 pm

I usaully go by myself so if anyone won't I'm in cowlitz co fish tue on cowlitz river for stealhead and fish Columbia on Thursday for sturgion only have 17 footboat small motor fish me nother some time fish sat so if won't go email at acefishon@ yahoo.com

Bryne Chum
Petty Officer

Post by Bryne Chum » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:47 am

Hi all,

I have been fishing the seattle lakes from shore, and I enjoy it alot, and usualy catch atleast one on just about every outing, but almost always by myself. Looking for some one to fish with. Since it being summer I like to try night cat fishing safty in numbers. I mostly fish green lake, union, washington and the canals. PM me if somthing you might be up for. Thanks

Red Eye
Angler

Post by Red Eye » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:24 am

Ryan: I am in
Name: Red Eye
Boat: Yes 2006 18.5 jetcraft equiped for fishing, down riggers etc.
Species : Lake trout, Salmon,Trout, Walleye, Koke's
Availability: I am retired And can come and go at will - need fishing partner perfer retired person- Who does not mind getting up at 8:00 in the morning . I usually fish alone that gets old (jm)
Last edited by Red Eye on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NWrookie
Petty Officer

Post by NWrookie » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 am

Name - NWrookie
Live in Renton
Boat - 12 ft cartopper w/electric
Only been here for a couple of years from Arizona. I have a company truck that my boat fits into, and I get free gas, so I can go anywhere on the weekends.
Type of fish not important, just enjoy fishing. I joined a local bass club (Lakewood Master Bassers) to get some advice on some lakes around Olympia, and have been trout fishing with my wife whenever possible.
Enjoy fishing the rivers, but currently not having very much luck figuring it out.

CoyoteCrazy
Petty Officer

Post by CoyoteCrazy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:08 pm

Name CoyoteCrazy
16ft riverhawk open sled
Spokane area.
I just got the boat not to long ago and have had a few good trips but I am tired of catching rainbows. I am looking to learn about bass, walleye, panfish and just the local lakes in general. The wife hates me going fishing by myself so looking for anyone that likes to fish and wants to get out. Plans need to be about a week out for trips due to my wifes work schedule. I don't drink a lot but don't mind others within reason. I willing to try anything but I would really like to learn the walleye trade. I moved up here from Portland 18 months ago and fished Salmon Steelhead sturgeon mailnly and chased tuna and coho in the ocean. I am not new to fishing just the area and most of the species. Shoot me an email at [email protected] or Pm CoyoteCrazy.
P.S. Just because I am tired of chasing trout doesn't mean I won't do it.

whitten1823
Petty Officer

Post by whitten1823 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:43 am

Hope it's ok to post here.

I fish out of a 2012 Hobie Outback. Looking for other yakers, so I can learn about the dark NW fishing. I fish for Bass and Crappie, but I guess that life is dead this type of year here. I have a few trout lures, so would be willing to try for trout.
"There's a fine line between FISHING and sitting there looking STUPID"

kokanee_slayer
Petty Officer

Post by kokanee_slayer » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Name: kokanee_slayer
Boat: Hewescraft 160 Sportsman, 70hp and 9.9hp Yamaha's, Down riggers, etc.

I primarily fish lakes in Western Washington targeting Kokanee, Silvers and on occasion, Trout. I also fish the Sound but am just beginning to learn Saltwater Fishing. I am on typically on the water by "0-Darkthirty". I usually have an open seat and am not opposed to a few cuss words, fishing lies and a couple Barley Pops. I normally fish the weekends and sometimes evenings during the summer. I fish year around and average two to three times a week.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:15 pm

kokanee_slayer wrote:Name: kokanee_slayer
Boat: Hewescraft 160 Sportsman, 70hp and 9.9hp Yamaha's, Down riggers, etc.

I primarily fish lakes in Western Washington targeting Kokanee, Silvers and on occasion, Trout. I also fish the Sound but am just beginning to learn Saltwater Fishing. I am on typically on the water by "0-Darkthirty". I usually have an open seat and am not opposed to a few cuss words, fishing lies and a couple Barley Pops. I normally fish the weekends and sometimes evenings during the summer. I fish year around and average two to three times a week.
[blink] Your giving my spot away? [biggrin]

Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

kokanee_slayer
Petty Officer

Post by kokanee_slayer » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:36 am

Toni,
Not a chance! There is always a seat available for you on my boat.