Lost Post ???

Talk about your boats, trailers, and boating specific topics here. Sponsored by Life Proof Boats.
Sniper308
Angler

Lost Post ???

Post by Sniper308 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:41 am

I am a new member and tried to post to his site Aug/17/2018
upon completion I received a message that said it would be posted once it was verified and screened by a member
Still not posted ????
I'm sure my question of fishing Idaho rivers with a prop outboard couldn't have been too offense
does it normally take over 24hrs to post to this site ???

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Lost Post ???

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:31 am

there is a delay for initial posts from new members which goes away after a few posts.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

hewesbob
Lieutenant

Post by hewesbob » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:55 am

Sniper308 welcome, this is a fantastic forum of information and just a great place to exchange ideas with like minded folks and I hope you enjoy it as much as I have since I joined in 1999. One thing that popped out at me was your comment that your post "couldn't have been too offensive". This website is unlike facebook pages where people post things that offend others and then arguments start and usually turn into personal insults, on this website you will very seldom ever see anybody post anything that is offensive (in any way) to anybody. Maybe I just misread your comment and if so I apologize. Mike and the other admins do a great job keeping this site clean so I hope you enjoy this website as much as I have.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:19 pm

nothing offensive, just happened to be out of town for the weekend. :-)

dude88
Angler

Post by dude88 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:14 am

This happens on many forums, this way they keep spammers away. Nothing offensive in it, this is a great forum with a lot of cool info, you will definitely enjoy it here. And yes, welcome to the forum, man!

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:00 am

dude88 wrote:This happens on many forums, this way they keep spammers away. Nothing offensive in it, this is a great forum with a lot of cool info, you will definitely enjoy it here. And yes, welcome to the forum, man!
exactly so. It's a daily forum maintenance I get to do... #-o