Best Westport Salmon Guide?

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
denhambruce
Petty Officer

Best Westport Salmon Guide?

Post by denhambruce » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:57 am

Looking for someone to take us out later this summer. We're looking for more of a guide service rather than charter to keep the people to a minimum of just us. Does anyone have any recommendations?

ncwflounderer
Lieutenant

Re: Best Westport Salmon Guide?

Post by ncwflounderer » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:19 am

Westport Charters! been out with them several times, and you can book the whole boat if you have enough people. Capt Dwight on the Tornado is a great guy. I
Eat, sleep, fish

denhambruce
Petty Officer

Post by denhambruce » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:21 pm

Thanks I'll check it out!

kodacachers
Lieutenant

Post by kodacachers » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Mark Coleman's Allrivers and Saltwater Charters. Mark's background is as a river guide. His boats are charters, but max of 6 people. Disclaimer: I've been on the rivers with him and went on a tuna run, but have no personal experience with saltwater salmon.

natetreat
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by natetreat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:04 pm

kodacachers wrote:Mark Coleman's Allrivers and Saltwater Charters. Mark's background is as a river guide. His boats are charters, but max of 6 people. Disclaimer: I've been on the rivers with him and went on a tuna run, but have no personal experience with saltwater salmon.
+1, but careful, I don't think he's a site sponsor.

kodacachers
Lieutenant

Post by kodacachers » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:17 pm

Oops I didn't think about that--sorry. Didn't mean to break rules/etiquette. Are there any Westport sponsors?

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:48 pm

There is a site sponsor
Area 1 Ilwaco, Area 2 Westport - Ocean Shores, Area 3 LaPush, Area 4 Neah Bay, Area 5 Sekiu and Pillar Point, Area 8-2 Ports Susan and Gardner, Area 9 Admiralty Inlet
Name: Sea Breeze Charters Contact: (800) 204-9125
Sea Breeze Charters is a full-service charter company out of Ilwaco Washington that specializes in salmon, sturgeon, tuna, and bottom fishing. We have a fleet of seven boats and have been in business since 1964. Fish Sea Breeze Charters in Ilwaco, Washington! 1-800-204-9125

http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/Guides.aspx
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

hewesbob
Lieutenant

Post by hewesbob » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Toni ,are you with Sea Breeze Charter?

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:13 pm

hewesbob wrote:Toni ,are you with Sea Breeze Charter?
No. I went to the sponsor pages for charters for Ilwaco and Westport
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:09 pm

kodacachers wrote:Mark Coleman's Allrivers and Saltwater Charters. Mark's background is as a river guide. His boats are charters, but max of 6 people. Disclaimer: I've been on the rivers with him and went on a tuna run, but have no personal experience with saltwater salmon.
http://allriversguideservice.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mark and crew is the man for your 6 passenger charters. That's as close to a guided trip as you will find in WP. All Rivers is running 3 29' boats this year in WP. By having 3 fast moving boats running they always know where the fish are if there's fish to be caught.
"Fish Hard and Fish Often!"

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:27 pm

By August, he may be 100% tuna fishing though. Might want to shoot for July for salmon.
"Fish Hard and Fish Often!"