Open Seat

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
fishingmachine
Admiral

Open Seat

Post by fishingmachine » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Does anyone have an open seat for fishing either area 9 or area 10 or even area 11 salmon fishing this week or weekend. I would gladly chip in for gas and bring brined bait. I have all my own tackle of which i can share. I know how to run both electric and manual dr's. I want to make it out before my birthday on saturday.

Thanks FishingMachine

stanford
Petty Officer

RE:Open Seat

Post by stanford » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:00 pm

My B day is Tuesday! Awesome!!
Kyles Outdoor Adventure Fishing Services check it out?

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:33 pm

Will work you in Machine:rambo: the cupcakes[-( have me blocked on most that will be Eaten tomorrow[-x in REAL Life face to GrillMaster :-$ :cheers: ](*,)

Lets get a good morning incoming these great late night tides are beating the crap out of us getting back:colors: :cyclopsan

Hit my e-mail again :pirat: I will get you my:fish: :nemo: number and Showtime is 4am waterside:salut:

Will be working A-T to P-P:thumleft: :viking:

Fish on =8-[ Freedoms
Attachments
20d10df6233a04f95bcd3154ba7c156e.jpg
20d10df6233a04f95bcd3154ba7c156e.jpg (59.17 KiB) Viewed 5038 times

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Thanks swede
Looking forward to it.
Cant wait to learn the bonics 101

Count me in for early next week
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 pm

I might have something next weekend, both saturday and sunday....
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:32 pm

Sounds good Sam
Where would i meet u to launch?

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:37 pm

fishingmachine wrote:Sounds good Sam
Where would i meet u to launch?
Likely up in Area 9 somewhere. My boat is in the water, just would have to pick you up... Mukilteo/Edmonds. I wouldn't be opposed to fishing Area 10 down near Seattle if I hear some good reports, although I'm hesitant to leave the area I've been fishing, I've been doing well lately....

I'll get back to you when I get my schedule figured out..Off to bed to get up at 4am tomorrow to get after some Area 9 kings....
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:38 pm

i can probably make it to edmonds. I have been hearing area 10 is slowly picking up.
But i would rather fish area 9 i would be free on sunday.
Just let me know

swedefish4life1
Admiral

Post by swedefish4life1 » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:26 am

Fishing Machine Your a Great Kid and with the correct passions to be a great Man and Yes I said so.

Little break today the aging fighter must be getting old I have to tend to some Real Time talk and Clear a few Cupcakes as 3rds down and 6 we need 7 always went to the Swede and still does.](*,)

It will be my pleasure to get a younger lad with some game on the Coastal.

I will have you greasing downriggers balls, checking rigs and making sure are brined baits are tight and soaking.

The rest will be sharing and giving and with some better early morning 4am tides getting you on some chrome bright Ocean Kings with some attitude thats what we need that is what we demand from doing.:-$

Will be pounding the waters that have rewarded me for many years you never change horses unless the horse is spent and I will put this in print as many on here belive being better, differnt, bold and cocky is wrong.

Sorry lads its what makes you great pressing and reaching for more.

Asking more from yourself for others not putting a 250lb machine into 175lb Cub scout club8-[ and yes I went through that process and scouting is a good program but there is better

Real life Bonics to Alaska and onward

domination is DNA baby and being able to back each and every fish war, man war and Gods fights and disease and batters up with courage and win not just go out and be a floating boat ride, clueless

Progressive, Productive Passions and let Zero man out work you heck I have not felt my feet let alone my hand in 6 plus years.

SO WHAT?

To some fishing is fun [-x hunting and sportsfishing to a few is training, working, prep, pre-fishing another gift one more season one more fish war, shrimp, crabs, clams , oysters I take them all.

Sorry thats not a Contendor thats a Pretendor and your gut not a man or sheep will tell you who you are !

Name the rock my blood turned it does it make me wrong
Nope it makes me realize the journey was a gift and the last few years of fighting bigger and tougher battles then cupcakes I made a dent for many many kids.
Good enough

The world is a better place with mother-nature and the gifts she brings raise the bar reach for more ask, why, where, season, gear, bait, tub there is always almost a BETTER ANSWER and I call 2 or 3 guys 24-7 at night after each trip, hunt or ride to the Er.

Educating are battles, tides, gears, depths, speeds, rivers or Sweethearts:colors: :cyclops: as Pirates are Greedy just leave the Ego out of it.

Hunting, fishing= sports all of them with a good coach and leader can and will provide a better side of the ditch then whats offered now $$ on that.

Said my gig now lets as a group press some fish not guppies FISH!!!

Mom ? lol

Fish on

Kid sooner not later Fish on and blood and stacks of meat Earned = 68= 4am meds and cry towels if needed :cheers:

Help a kid
Talk and visit a Vet
Spend a day at a nursing home holding a elders hand there own family threw away

Or break out of the Black box most fit in and Get Some!

The 12th rd is the Danger Zone:nemo: :fish: :salut:
Attachments
58819f53d289b526e9b59fd8c9b03dea.jpg
58819f53d289b526e9b59fd8c9b03dea.jpg (50.42 KiB) Viewed 4997 times
0048024a44ac5bc5e2b21e2a7ff88a76.jpg
0048024a44ac5bc5e2b21e2a7ff88a76.jpg (94.34 KiB) Viewed 4998 times
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks swede
Looking forward to hitting it up next week and getting soem chrome bright kings