fish lake

All about camping, maybe some fishing thrown in for good measure...
curado
Admiral

fish lake

Post by curado » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:06 pm

i thought i would kick this off. a good camp ground in my mind is fish lake in chelan county. they have boat rentals, the owners of the cove resort are nice. the Muzzy are horrible though make sure to bring cutters bug spray. tent and rv spots the boat launch is small but people lauch 15+ foot boats there. 5$ launch fee, camping i dont know off hand. www.coveresortatfishlake.com
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If it looks fishy, Then fish it, If it dont look fishy, fish it anyways. <')}}}}><

Twisted Steel Guide Service
EGG GURU

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

RE:fish lake

Post by racfish » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:36 am

It is a good place Curado.For some reason that Fish Lake and Lk Wenatchee area is Mosquito haven.Great call on the bug spray.Make sure it has Deet in it.Last summer I was torn up by mosquitos.That resort is nice.We rented a pontoon boat and had a BBQ and everything.

One of my favorite campsites is just north of Steamboat rock theres a small campground thats hidden with no signage at all.Its right on Banks lake and even has a decent to mediocre launch too.It also has a toilet area for us older guys that cant hold it for 3 days.LOL.Itll hold RVS or tents.Only room for about 20 campers.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.