rseas 60th Birthday Celebration March 3rd!

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

rseas 60th Birthday Celebration March 3rd!

Post by Mike Carey » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:04 am

Long-time member and contributor rseas is turning 60!

Here's a message from his wife, Karen, inviting online fishing friends to join them in his celebration:

"I made an event but I also wanted to put this out there for all our fishing friends and people know Randy, who contributes to Northwest Fishing Reports as "rseas".

Randy Castello (rseas), is celebrating his 60th birthday on March 3rd! Come join us at Vagabond Station in Anacortes for a casual get together. The food is GREAT, and it is a family-friendly facility. Drop in and say hi! We would love to see you! We will be there ~5:00 until whenever - "school night" so it won't be too late!"

rseas has contributed an amazing amount of information over the years to anglers in the PNW through NWFR. If you have a chance head on up to Anacortes and help him celebrate the Big 6-0. I know he would be thrilled to visit and talk fishing!

Mike

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

downriggeral
Sponsor
Sponsor

Re: rseas 60th Birthday Celebration March 3rd!

Post by downriggeral » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:23 am

Time travels on. Happy birthday you old salt!
iFishSolutions is your supplier for the iTroll Precission Kicker Speed Control and electric kicker steering all operated from the iTroll controller. We also have fishing autopilot systems available utilizing modern technology!

http://ifishsolutions.com/

Official NWFR Sponsor

jd39
Commander

Re: rseas 60th Birthday Celebration March 3rd!

Post by jd39 » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:06 pm

Happy birthday rseas! Thanks for all the reports, always a good read.