Northern Pike Fishing

NO, it's not a muskie, but it's close...
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Lucius
Commander

Re: Northern Pike Fishing

Post by Lucius » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:56 am

oldguyfox wrote:The Pend Oreille river in North Eastern Washington (North of Spokane) is also a great place to fish for Pike. Its actually a reservoir formed by Boundary Dam near The Canadian/Washington border.
Not really any more....with all the gill netting, numbers and quality of fish is dropping drastically...see post titled it only took 40 years.

AJ's Dad
Commodore

Re: Northern Pike Fishing

Post by AJ's Dad » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:45 am

I think your spring fever is in the air. I believe I have it to. I have been etting a lot of work done at the new house lately so Mark K and I are planning to go after some pike this saturday. Weather looks good but some wind is predicted. The fins and Feathers pike tourney is going on this weekend to so there will be lots of boats out. Cda is a big lake though with room for everybody.