Add a Link to the Weekender Report WDFW

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
bigastrout
Commander

Add a Link to the Weekender Report WDFW

Post by bigastrout » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:49 am

Do you get the Weekender Report? WDFW will send it to you every week via Email Mike & Aaron I think you should add a link to this if possible.

Here is the link if you want to have WDFW send you the Weekender Report Via Email

http://wdfw.wa.gov/lists/index.htm

Here Is the link to this weeks report

http://wdfw.wa.gov/do/weekendr/weekendr.htm
Read The Reg's And Pick Up Someones Trash Since They Can't

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

RE:Add a Link to the Weekender Report WDFW

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:34 pm

In the Links drop down are links to WDFW stocking reports, WDFW News. Both of those allow navigation to the Weekender report. I'll say "we'll consider it" but really, I'd rather not fill up that drop down menu with multiple links to sections of one web site. We do need to edit through that list, just need to put it on the To Do list. Thanks for the suggestion.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

A9
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by A9 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:26 pm

Yea I think a link to the WDFW and the trout plants is good enough...Better not to cluster up the site with a bunch of links..
Don't chase reports...Be the report others chase....

Jay S
Petty Officer

Post by Jay S » Wed May 02, 2007 1:12 pm

Mike and Arron this is my personal opinion and not sure which guys would perfer more but I to would like to see the link go directly to the weekender report. I would much rather read about whats going on now rather then how many trout and what lakes they stalked at the begining of the year. I personly try to locate the weekender report every time I get a chance and never have read the planting report. Would just make life that much easier for me at least. Thanks for the site though if you did nothing diffrent it is still the best fishing site I have ever seen.

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Wed May 02, 2007 10:41 pm

Why not just bookmark(add to Favorites) the Weekender page? It would be very easy to make the drop down window for links look like the index to an encyclopedia. Keep it as simple as possible.