Sex Ads

Have a good idea for the site? Lets talk about it!
MarkFromSea
Admiral

Re: Sex Ads

Post by MarkFromSea » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 pm

racfish wrote:I didnt finish reading the report on Moses lake Ice Fishing. I didnt know that lake would freeze over hard enough to fish it.
Did you have time enough to set up a date? :-"

article was on walakes home page, that's where I got the link.... didn't know the annoying google ad would follow it....
"Fish Hard and Fish Often!"

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:09 pm

MarkFromSea wrote:
racfish wrote:I didnt finish reading the report on Moses lake Ice Fishing. I didnt know that lake would freeze over hard enough to fish it.

article was on walakes home page, that's where I got the link.... didn't know the annoying google ad would follow it....
'Stephanie' gets around. THAT'S why she is so used. [scared]
Tom.

Interests: living

returnofthefish
Captain

Post by returnofthefish » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:25 pm

We should consult her mother why she gets around. Check out the thread "Milf Removal" haha.

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:31 pm

This thread went down hill ,Yet it grew. This is what happens when fishing starts to slow down. LOl

arniejl
Warrant Officer

Post by arniejl » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:32 pm

racfish wrote:Thats seems strange that she lives 2.8 from all of us.Im in South Seattle,Arnie from Tacoma Amx from Maple Valley.
What did George Clooney say in "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" when he asked for a belt for his car and some Dapper Dan and he was told that it would be two weeks for both items to get there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw_YryVgLOg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I guess ol Steph there is a geological oddity.

dave g
Warrant Officer

Post by dave g » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Rac wrote: "none of them were into fishing so i left"

that's the funniest thing i've heard all day...

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:35 pm

MarkFromSea wrote:

OK, this link should NOT have Stephanie on it: http://washingtonlakes.com/ReadArticle.aspx?id=405" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:39 pm

darn 8-[
Tom.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey Guys: Mike saw it today. I pointed it out to him and said "Since your wife is coming tomorrow you might want to get rid of that 'cause it looks like she knows you." This one wasn't Stephanie.
They are the google ads...maybe they know the fishing has been slow for you guys?
:)
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

AJ's Dad
Commodore

Post by AJ's Dad » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Stephanie must have several homes. I see she was 2.8 miles from you. I live in Newman Lake on the East side and she lives 2.8 miles from me to. I didn't click to open her little advertisment though.

edge540
Commander

Post by edge540 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:45 pm

She is just trying to help you guys keep warm on those long days in the ice fishing shack. [-( Anybody get her number yet??

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:17 pm

edge540 wrote:She is just trying to help you guys keep warm on those long days in the ice fishing shack. [-( Anybody get her number yet??
Nah,,, She wants your 16 digit number first.... LOL credit card.... I could use a hand warmer,,, O:) :tongue:

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:06 am

She dosent look the type to bait a hook or net a fish. No use for me. You guys fight over her. [flapper]

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:42 am

She's BAAAACK. [woot] Ya dudes must not be satisfying her good enough. [crying] [laugh]
Tom.

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:12 am

She asked me what kind of pole do I have. I told her I have a Ugly Stick. She dumped me for a G-Loomis guy. :-({|=

MotoBoat
Commodore

Post by MotoBoat » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:32 pm

Amx wrote:She's BAAAACK. [woot] Ya dudes must not be satisfying her good enough. [crying] [laugh]
I think the reason to be, those credit cards are maxed out. Try and get to the mailbox before the wife. :-$

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

Amx wrote:She's BAAAACK. [woot] Ya dudes must not be satisfying her good enough. [crying] [laugh]
I was robbed, I'm only getting the GLoomis ad now! I guess it's because I used the ex-wife's credit card........ LOL

MotoBoat
Commodore

Post by MotoBoat » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:18 pm

MarkFromSea wrote:
I was robbed, I'm only getting the GLoomis ad now! I guess it's because I used the ex-wife's credit card........ LOL
Mark, just wonder the neighborhood somewhere in the 2.8 mile radius of your home. She is out there. And according to the website, she has friends. :cheers:

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 pm

Dont mess up like I did with telling her about my Ugly Stick. I lost it right there. [angry] ](*,)

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:08 pm

racfish wrote:Dont mess up like I did with telling her about my Ugly Stick. I lost it right there. [angry] ](*,)
Not sure I'm any better off Racfish, riggin up my noodle rod today. HT Polar Lites PLC 21N, it is 21" though.... [drool]

I'll start wandering the produce section at the local Albertsons about 8 tonight! It's about 2.8 miles away... LOL