Looking for a fishing Buddy

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
rickrws
Angler

Looking for a fishing Buddy

Post by rickrws » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:58 pm

Hey
I am 52 years old and Married. I live in Vancouver. My wife goes fishing with me once in awhile ,but most of the time I go by myself. I mostly fish Merwin and Yale for Kokanee. I do have a 12 foot fishing boat with one downrigger. I would like to find someone that also has a boat to go fishing with. I really want to start Salmon fishing \with someone that knows how and where to catch them. I work during the week and normally have Mondays off too. Would pay my way. I use to have a buddy take me out in the ocean and buoy 10 but he sold his boat and you cannot go out there alone. Well just thought I put this out there. I am pretty easy going and love to fish. [biggrin]