New to the area

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Diamonddave
Petty Officer

New to the area

Post by Diamonddave » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Hello my name is David I moved here to Bonney Lake Wa about 8 months ago. I got into some pinks so far this year not bad for someone from Arizona! Anyway I am looking for any fishing opprtunity that comes my way!!! Looking for good Rivers, Lakes, and beach fishing since I dont have a boat. You wont have to twist my arm to go out fishing either on a boat or the shoreline. Looking for buddies guys or gals to go with haven't met many folks in Washington yet look forward to hearing from fellow fishing folks. Also like hunting HINT. So you can call me cell 805-444-3312

mizm05
Commander

Re: New to the area

Post by mizm05 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:22 am

I'll fish with you if you are the true "Diamond Dave"...David Lee Roth. LOL...j/k

Welcome to Washington. Good luck out there.

sealegs
Warrant Officer

Post by sealegs » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Right on! Welcome. I'm thinking about an early trip to either Chehalis or up to Stillaquamish on Sat or Sunday. No boat, just waders and getting out into the elements.

Diamonddave
Petty Officer

Post by Diamonddave » Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:43 am

mizm05 wrote:I'll fish with you if you are the true "Diamond Dave"...David Lee Roth. LOL...j/k

Welcome to Washington. Good luck out there.
He stole his nickname from me!