Looking to fish.

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Bay wolf
Commander

Looking to fish.

Post by Bay wolf » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:54 am

Been fishing salt for a good while. I'm getting back into river/fresh water fishing and would like to get together for some fishing. Either bank or boat. I'm retired so I am pretty much available anytime weekday or weekend (unless the Hawks are playing!). I will help with shuttle, gas and I have my own gear. I would really like to learn more about steelheading. Never caught a steelhead, but it is on my bucket list.

Let me know if you would like to get together.

Perry
Forgiveness is between them and God. My job is to arrange the meeting!
US Army 1st SGT (Ret)

wherearethefish
Petty Officer

Re: Looking to fish.

Post by wherearethefish » Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:13 am

Hi Perry,

Give me a HOOT! I live in Tacoma and like fishing Philips Lk, Spencer Lk, Lk Nahwatzel & Lost Lk in Mason Cty & Wildcat, Panther and Wooten in Kitsap Cty. Send me a personal email, preferred ([email protected] or call 253-301-8180).

mizm05
Commander

Re: Looking to fish.

Post by mizm05 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:26 am

Perry...my man. I was debating on the Sky this Sunday. Was gonna pump shrimp in Everett that morning, but low tide is kinda late...8:15am...was thinking of being to the mud flats by 6:30'ish, pump some bugs real quick and then head to the river. It will be packed by Reiter for sure. I was thinking of maybe fishing lower in the system and see if a King is hungry for a shrimp and spin n glo.

Haven't made up my mind yet...but let me know if you'd be interested in hanging out.