Seeking Fishing Buddy 47-60 yrs old...

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
LadyNewbie
Angler

Seeking Fishing Buddy 47-60 yrs old...

Post by LadyNewbie » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:53 pm

I am new to freshwater fishing (have some experience with saltwater) and am looking for a patient fishing buddy for company and to hopefully help me learn a few things. Last year was my first year fishing rivers (and lakes) and I had some dumb luck; caught salmon in the Snohomish and Stillaguamish. But I really don't know exactly what I am doing... I am female, 50yrs old, live in Marysville. I like to travel around to different places to fish, willing to share expenses. Don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. I am available on weekends and also one weekday, usually Friday. Drop me a line and let's chat!