Seeking Fishing Buddy w/Boat: Pinks, Coho, Chinook

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Fishing4fun11
Angler

Seeking Fishing Buddy w/Boat: Pinks, Coho, Chinook

Post by Fishing4fun11 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:36 pm

Hi,
I am looking to fish on a boat and share expenses. I have my own gear!

I am interested in fishing any where is the Puget Sound and the Straights of Juan De Fuca.
Interest is fishing for Pinks, Coho, Chinook and Bottom Fish. Crabbing would be a bonus.
I have a fishing license and crabbing endorsement.
Presently, I live in Seattle and have been mostly bank fishing. However, I do have over 15 years fishing in the Ocean and most coastal rivers including the Columbia River around Buoy 10.
I should be available for the next 5 weeks, until the end of September.

If interested send me a response and hopefully we could fish.

Fish On,
Brad

chinookchaser
Angler

Re: Seeking Fishing Buddy w/Boat: Pinks, Coho, Chinook

Post by chinookchaser » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:32 am

I have a boat and just moved to the area, I fish the sound a couple times a week, starting out of everett and have mostly fished possesion bar. Wouldnt mind some company/ help with the cost of fuel!

Reply on this and we can arrange a time to meet up.

Justin