Seattle Crawfishin Buddy

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Blywulf
Angler

Seattle Crawfishin Buddy

Post by Blywulf » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:47 pm

I have been hearing that crawfish are plentiful in the area, I would really like to get out and get some but I don't have much knowledge of how to get a decent amount. I have just grabed them from under rocks in the past in small creeks but I have never used much traps. Anyways I want to get out and get something so if someone wants to come out with me and show me the ropes that would be awesome! As always tips and tricks are apreciated also [thumbup]

Toyofishtaco
Angler

Re: Seattle Crawfishin Buddy

Post by Toyofishtaco » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:27 pm

Been trying to find crayfish on this side of Washington too. When I was in eastern Washington for school, I would catch tons of them in the Snake River. I was talking to a game warden, he told me you have to go away from shore a bit in lake Washington to get them. I plan to scout some areas on my kayak sometime soon if you want to join.

Blywulf
Angler

Post by Blywulf » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:30 am

I pm’d you about it [thumbsup]

RedBikeRider
Angler

Post by RedBikeRider » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi,

I have heard that they are out there - there is commercial Crawfish in Lk WA, but I have never had success. Still time to join up with you all?

Gordon