New to fishing, looking for someone to show me the ropes (Seattle)

Looking for a spontanious fishing partner? Got a quick trip open seat/share a ride available? Post it here!
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
seattletrout
Angler

New to fishing, looking for someone to show me the ropes (Seattle)

Post by seattletrout » Wed May 12, 2021 11:17 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to fishing (never done it before, going for stocked trout to begin with), and I'm wondering if someone would be willing to help show me the ropes of how it works? I've been trying to go out with a slip-sinker rig, but no luck so far---some guidance would be appreciated!

I live in the Seattle area so Greenlake would work best, but I'm willing to drive too!

Thanks!

Outdoor Gal
Petty Officer

Re: New to fishing, looking for someone to show me the ropes (Seattle)

Post by Outdoor Gal » Fri May 21, 2021 12:10 am

It would be nice to connect with other fisher people (male or female) to fish waterways in Western Washington. I have a life-long passion for fresh and salt water fishing and crabbing. I'm a peaceful, non-alpha, no-drama type. I do smoke cigs so please be okay with that. North Snoco, Skagit or MA 8-2.