Lil Humor in this Heat

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Lil Humor in this Heat

Post by racfish » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:01 pm

A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery. Several carloads of family members followed a

black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it.

A passer-by remarked, "That guy must have been a very avid fisherman.”

"Oh, he still is," remarked one of the mourners. As a matter of fact, he's headed off to the

lake as soon as we bury his wife.”

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Re: Lil Humor in this Heat

Post by MarkFromSea » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Nice one!

I saw the title of the thread and was prepared to come in and say "there's nothing funny about this heat!" LOL You poppin out the zuchs and matos yet Ralph? I had an old pack of zuch seeds, planted them all thinking only half would come up, I'll be darned, I think all of them came up and now we're tripping over the piles of zuchs in the kitchen! LOL Most of the matos are green but some cherries are hitting our gullets. :)
"Fish Hard and Fish Often!"

strider43
Captain

Post by strider43 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:28 am

there is nothing funny about this heat and drought. no salmon season on humpy year in the rivers, really funny

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:57 am

strider43 wrote:there is nothing funny about this heat and drought. no salmon season on humpy year in the rivers, really funny
Originally I misinterpreted the title also. In the face of such a daunting drought and the excessive heat, we need some humor, Ralph provided us with that. :cheers:
Double check the regs for the rivers you're looking at, there are opportunities but you have to look into the details of the updated regs.
https://fortress.wa.gov/dfw/erules/efishrules/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:36 pm

I'm flooded in maters. Its been a very good season. I recently bought a Magic Bullet and been making juices and sauce to put up. Done pretty good for crab of the piers. Trailer light problems with my truck. . I love this heat.Soon we'll be complaining about the cold.

There was a picture of a Ford PU pulling a boat trailer with a coffin in it.I couldn't get it to transfer.

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:39 pm

racfish wrote:I'm flooded in maters. Its been a very good season. I recently bought a Magic Bullet and been making juices and sauce to put up. Done pretty good for crab of the piers. Trailer light problems with my truck. . I love this heat.Soon we'll be complaining about the cold.

There was a picture of a Ford PU pulling a boat trailer with a coffin in it.I couldn't get it to transfer.
Here, let me go get it for you Ralph. Awesome on the maters! I was gone for three days, zuchs got big enough to swallow the neighbors dog when he wandered over! [scared]

MarkFromSea
Admiral

Post by MarkFromSea » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:44 pm

A funeral procession pulled into a cemetery. Several carloads of family members followed a
black truck towing a boat with a coffin in it.

A passer-by remarked, "That guy must have been a very avid fisherman.”

"Oh, he still is," remarked one of the mourners. As a matter of fact, he's headed off to the
lake as soon as we bury his wife.”

Here's a fun one for Red Green fans!
https://www.facebook.com/BEmarine/video ... nref=story" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Attachments
11817288_1471936636458718_6420767837340124852_n.jpg