attention all fisher people

For all of your non-fishing related conversations. If it's not about fishing, or you want to "test" the forum, post it here.
TheOne
Warrant Officer

attention all fisher people

Post by TheOne » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:50 am

theres a few thing that i think should really be said. first things first the salmon population has been running scarecly low.and its more than likely cause of kill nets or and regular nets.they catch all the fish and leave hardly any to go back and spawn.and thats the reason why the population is low so STOP RUNNING OUT THEM DARN NETS and second.my statement of saying im going to keep over the limit. i was only makeing a statement.i didnt say i went out and did it.i said i may have to if things get bad. so sorry for the inconvenience. i may have caused anyone.and i would like to readeam my self for that cause yes that was a stupid comment.and a shouldnt have said that. but if things get bad to were everone looses their jobs.and there is no way of getting food.like back in the great depresion.i wouldnt just let my family starv to death. i would do anything and everything possible to get them food. cause i know they would do the same for me or anyone of you.but like i have said b4 i doubt that will happen.but if it dose i will do what i need to do for my family.and i know you would do the same for your family...and again im sorry for any inconvenience i may have cause anyone and i apologize to the fullest.for upsetting any of you.i never ment to make anyone angry.i no now many of you think im a bad guy.witch is fine think what you wanna think.i really dont care about what people think of me on the internet.if you know me as a person im a pretty cool guy. i like fishing.camping.rideing motorcycles.blowing up fireworks.going fishing.boating.video games.music.fishing.makeing people smile.and helping people out is my fav.i like bike rideing.building stuff.and reading.and working out. and paying rent!some times i lilke farting on people..but anyways i hope you all can and will accept my apology.and again im apologize to the fullest for makeing any of you upset or mad and im sorry the the inconvenience i may have cause any of you........
''Treat people and animals the way you would want to be treated''
catch and release!! ~Dont worry about me and what i do.worry about your own self~

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

RE:attention all fisher people

Post by The Quadfather » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:55 am

:-" Got it.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:03 pm

TheOne wrote:if you know me as a person im a pretty cool guy. i like fishing.camping.rideing motorcycles.blowing up fireworks.going fishing.boating.video games.music.fishing.makeing people smile.and helping people out is my fav.i like bike rideing.building stuff.and reading.and working out. and paying rent!some times i lilke farting on people..but anyways i hope you all can and will accept my apology.and again im apologize to the fullest for makeing any of you upset or mad and im sorry the the inconvenience i may have cause any of you........
Appology not needed dude.. Just dont fart on me#-o

Thanks

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Now when i hear people on here say things like this site doesn't have a effect on our fishing community , i can forever refer them directly to this thread .. "The One " it had to have been a little hard for you to post this thread but the fact of matter is that you were concerned enough to show your respect toward the members here .. hats off for being a man about it !! :thumright

I hate reading threads that get heated and someone turns into a "keyboard bully " and that just deters members and possible new member from joining and sharing valuable insight about our fisheries around the state ..=;

On a side note , FARTING on people should be against the law , FARTS are highly flammable and when you add in friction caused by placing your butt against someone that could cause major Forrest fire ...[-x OOOO not so funny anymore huh ? LMAO .. :clown: ...

Good job here guys mike and arron can start getting a little more rest and spend more time improving the quality of WL.COM .

BBD
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:35 pm

It's all good dude.

skeetrzx225
Petty Officer

Post by skeetrzx225 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:42 pm

THIS TOPIC IS MAKING ME SMILE THE FARTING ON PEOPLES HEADS IS A LITTLE WEIRD AND TOO MUCH INFO BUT EVERYONE GETS A LITTLE WORKED UP MY ADVICE GO FISHING IT TURNS A FROWN UPSIDE DOWN !!!! 24 HOURS FROM NOW IAM A MARRIED MAN!!!!!!!

iPodrodder
Commodore

Post by iPodrodder » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Good luck skeet!

skeetrzx225
Petty Officer

Post by skeetrzx225 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:47 pm

NOT TO GET OFF TOPIC BUT THANKS IPODRODDER!!!

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:36 pm

:-k

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

skimpy
Commander

Post by skimpy » Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:41 pm

Appology not needed dude.. Just dont fart on me#-o

Thanks [/quote]

LOL
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/thatguyskimpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

VHMLLC
Commander

Post by VHMLLC » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:00 pm

=d> hey "THEONE" if things get that bad,i dont think the feds or any one else is going to get in the way of any one trying to feed there family. you didnt offend me or i think any one else
no harm no foul.
RELAX brother enjoy life and live long. GO FISHING.

stan.:viking: Im going to guess your name is Mario, Yes or No?
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

TheOne
Warrant Officer

Post by TheOne » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:17 pm

skeetrzx225 wrote:THIS TOPIC IS MAKING ME SMILE THE FARTING ON PEOPLES HEADS IS A LITTLE WEIRD AND TOO MUCH INFO BUT EVERYONE GETS A LITTLE WORKED UP MY ADVICE GO FISHING IT TURNS A FROWN UPSIDE DOWN !!!! 24 HOURS FROM NOW IAM A MARRIED MAN!!!!!!!
awesome man.congrats bro
catch and release!! ~Dont worry about me and what i do.worry about your own self~

TheOne
Warrant Officer

Post by TheOne » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:19 pm

lol dont worry i wont fart on you guys. and thanx for understanding guys

Rob G.
Warrant Officer

Post by Rob G. » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 am

I personally think that farting on people is an underated form of amusment, I've been on both ends of the equation and it's always nice to pay someone back. Keep on fartin'
Last edited by Anonymous on Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

skeetrzx225
Petty Officer

Post by skeetrzx225 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:02 am

i farted on my kids head this morning and i feel amazing! hey one you have totally changed my life thank you!i think your topic has changed and refined the way we fart for now on iam farting on everyones head love ya man thanks!

TroutCowboy
Lieutenant

Post by TroutCowboy » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:26 am

Bigbass Dez wrote:I hate reading threads that get heated and someone turns into a "keyboard bully " and that just deters members and possible new member from joining and sharing valuable insight
I couldn't agree more. This site is a democracy, and debate should be encouraged and not discouraged for fear of getting a disrespectful earful. The oil debate that took place in the forum some time back was a good example, I tuned out after one member basically called the other one a windbag and then refused to re-engage in the debate to support their opinion. I'm not siding with one or the other, but that's not debate... that's a turn-off. And a debate deterrent.

I've even noticed a trend of people making sure to mention C&R in their reports or as captions for their photos, for fear of getting a tongue lashing from other members. I can only hope we didn't chase off any visitors/new members who thought that might be what this site is all about.

I agree with the others, to have posted a clarification/retraction was the right thing to do and we're alllllll good. Fish on!

And congrats on getting married!! :cheers:
JOHNNY K.
Liberty Lake, WA

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:41 am

skeetrzx225 wrote:i farted on my kids head this morning and i feel amazing! hey one you have totally changed my life thank you!i think your topic has changed and refined the way we fart for now on iam farting on everyones head love ya man thanks!
OMG, I hate to admit it out loud... naw not really but the fart exchange has happened a few time with me and my boy too. His fav was to crawl up in my lap first thing in the morning, before I even got to finish my first coffee, and cut loose, then hold on so I cant get out of my desk chair.... so of course I retaliate with a good head fart... sigh, they grow up so fast...

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 am

Subject change, please

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:03 am

Sorry about all the smelly conversation :pale: , somebody go open a window

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 pm

RaMcVey wrote:Sorry about all the smelly conversation :pale: , somebody go open a window
I just did, but the air conditioning is on so we will have to close it again. The Supreme Overlord:king: may get upset if the room gets too stinky, so everyone will have to control themselves.:thumright