Snohomish County/Lynnwood........... small park w/duck pond on 200th St.

When you want to discuss your favorite Secret Lake, keep your conversations confined to this forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bcsbob
Angler

Re: Snohomish County/Lynnwood........... small park w/duck p

Post by bcsbob » Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:29 am

As alreadty stated, lot's of small bass, blugill, pumkinseed sinfush. ake my kids there in the summer fo rquick trips after work. ALway lot's of fun. ALso I did notice Scriber lake got a new dock since I was there awhile ago!

fishingboy
Commander

Post by fishingboy » Mon May 05, 2014 11:00 am

This is also my favorite little area! PLEASE be nice to it! :D Lot's of dink bass but year after year it seems to get worse and worse fishing! I used to pull out alot of 1-5 pounders out of there constantly but not anymore. I fished it the other day. There was a shopping cart in there but a pair of smallish bass were holding to it!

Pontooner80
Angler

Post by Pontooner80 » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:51 am

After reading this post I stopped by yesterday morning at 5am and the bite was on! Several missed strikes needing to reset my yum dinger. Flopped my worm over a log and this guy just nailed it, fun morning!

Image200thStreet Lynwood bass by nitex08, on Flickr

jjones206
Petty Officer

Post by jjones206 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:15 am

I live right by thus, may have to try ny luck here tonight. =D>