Wierd "secret" spots

When you want to discuss your favorite Secret Lake, keep your conversations confined to this forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
returnofthefish
Captain

Wierd "secret" spots

Post by returnofthefish » Tue May 11, 2010 7:58 pm

I was looking at the secret bass lakes thread and saw several post about the ponds between the I-5 lanes in SW Washington. This reminded me of some guys trying to fish the remaining portion of the Black River in Renton. Lake Washington use to drain into the Black River which drains into the Green River. This was several decades ago before the Lake WA canals. I did some research and found that fish fry were planted there at one point in time or another. Theres some kind of storm water plant on the Black River with a big pond behind it. I wonder if they caught any fish at thier secret spot.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=47.475373 ... 03422&z=19
Catch and Release Wild Trout
Catch and Release Wild Women