1991 Dodge Dakota

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
FishBaitThe2nd
Captain

1991 Dodge Dakota

Post by FishBaitThe2nd » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:46 pm

I have a 1991 Dodge Dakota 4x4 I would like to trade or sell. $1700. The interior is in pretty good condition, needs headliner. The heater, says its off but continues to blow out hot air, and the AC just needs coolant. Has a bit of body damage but nothing too major. (shown in pics). The tires are good still have some life left right now. No weather cracks or anything. They are 235/75/r15s, same size of tires that I had on before and they didnt rub. I put this set on them yesterday, they are a used set. Right now they currently rub when I turn, but im going to put the stock rims i have back on and then they wont rub anymore. The radio is just sitting there, nothing holding it down but it works. And thats all thats wrong with it, nothing major. Nothing keeping it from running. Its my DD right now. Its an extended cab, the cab is really straight and clean the bed is just beat up a bit.
Its a great truck, gets 18mpg, power windows/locks. It has a 318 V8 5.2 motor in it. Automatic. 4x4 works great. I just want something different. will entertain all offers. Unless its a Cherokee. Thanks
Attachments
IMG_2031.jpg
IMG_2031.jpg (83.14 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
IMG_2032.jpg
IMG_2032.jpg (73.51 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
IMG_1764.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg (137.22 KiB) Viewed 1039 times
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. ~Doug Larson