Gringo's fish killing Bad Cat Cataraft for sale

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Gringo Pescador

Gringo's fish killing Bad Cat Cataraft for sale

Post by Gringo Pescador » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:19 am

That's right, I'm gelling my river go cart, this is a complete fishing package. The only thing you need is a rod/reel & life vest and you are fishing..

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/5217270770.html
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Gringo's fish killing Bad Cat Cataraft for sale

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:59 pm

NWFR approved! A great pontoon. [thumbup]

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Salmon King
Warrant Officer

Post by Salmon King » Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:27 am

Link shows the posting is expired ?????

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:54 am

Bump - still for sale, Steelhead season is just around the corner!
http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/spo/5321677255.html

As much as I hate to do it I am putting my Cataraft up for sale. I've set this up as a fishing machine and had many days of enjoyment salmon and steelhead fishing out of it in local rivers. This thing is like a go cart for the rivers. Selling as a package.

Boat - 10.5'X19" Maxxon tubes, BadCat Cataraft frame. 2 sets of oars, 2 sets of oar locks, anchor system and anchor, rod holders, insulated fish bag, food cooler, bait cooler, net. Basically everything you need to fish except rod/reel & life jacket

Trailer - Customized with rollers and lockable storage. I have a clear title in hand, new tires, wheel bearing repacked every year since I've owned it. There are 2x4 recievers on both sides of the trailer to easily put sides on and convert to a utility trailer. I've also added door hatches on the deck over each wheel to access the wheels from above instead of from underneath as well as eye-bolts to tie down with. With it's low height and the rollers it is a breeze for a single person to load/unload the raft and the whole unit is so light any car with a hitch can pull it.

$2000.00 OBO
badcat.jpg
I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun. ~ John Volker

Gringo Pescador

Post by Gringo Pescador » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 am

Salmon King wrote:Link shows the posting is expired ?????
Sorry Salmon King - I just saw your post #-o .

S.Miller
Angler

Post by S.Miller » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:12 am

I realize that this is a 6 year old post. Curious if the Cataraft is still up for sale.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Sep 19, 2021 6:55 pm

sold

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".