2015 SMOKERCRAFT Pro Camp 1620 for sale

Have extra equipment just lying around? Need a larger boat or want to sell your current one? Post an ad in our Classifieds forum for swift results. Please, private parties only, no businesses (business please e-mail WL.com for advertising options.
Clown52
Angler

2015 SMOKERCRAFT Pro Camp 1620 for sale

Post by Clown52 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:22 pm

smokercraft1 .gif
On our first date (37 years ago) my husband, Jeff, told me he was going to buy a boat and teach me how to fish.
We got a boat (a Livingston) in our first year together. Every vacation was about fishing and camping, unforgettable and happy trips! His greatest joy was taking friends and family out, he believed the experience should be shared.
A few years ago Jeff started planning his dream boat. He made sure that everything was on it for many more successful fishing trips.
We went out twice that summer before he became ill. The mounting medical bills and his disabilities has forced us to face the sad truth, it is necessary to sell his dream boat.
We live in Skagit County. If interested please call 360-618-2262 (if I don't answer please live a message).
Thank you, Mattie
[*]