Banks Lake

Lake fishing topics and discussions belong in this forum. Please, don't post reports in the forum.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information.
fishnchips
Angler

Banks Lake

Post by fishnchips » Tue May 01, 2007 1:34 pm

My family will be having a mini family reunion over Memorial Day weekend. We will be staying on banks lake. This will be my first time fishing on Banks. We will probably be staying on the SE end of the lake.

My questions are:

1. Are there any fishing tourneys that weekend?

2. Best areas for Smallmouth, walleye, and perch and what are the best lures/baits.

any help would be appreciated. We will have a bunch of 7-14 year olds we would love to get into smallys or other active feeding fish.

Thanks

Dan

gpc
Admiral

RE:Banks Lake

Post by gpc » Tue May 01, 2007 1:57 pm

I dont know the exact date but I know that there is a kids fishing tourny on banks some time this year and that weekend would make most sense but if yoy go on the Washington Department Fish and Wildlife web page there is a kid fishing section that will let you know for sure. If you cant find it or its not on there just let me know and I will find it for you when I get a little of extra time cuz I saw it somewhere on that site