Flags???

Show your support and promote WL.com!
racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Flags???

Post by racfish » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:08 pm

Just a small request .I just got my toon all set up.Its ready for the Wed. launch.Its too bad I dont have a Wa.Lakes .com flag to fly on my new watercraft.Being its a blow up toon it just wont take a decal or window sticker.I was thinking of a nice flag to put on a fiberglass antenna I have rigged with my new boat.Hmmmmmmm
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

RE:Flags???

Post by Mike Carey » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:46 pm

um, buy a t-shirt and cut it up? LOL.

This speciality item you may have to wait on for awhile...

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

VHMLLC
Commander

Post by VHMLLC » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 pm

racfish wrote:Just a small request .I just got my toon all set up.Its ready for the Wed. launch.Its too bad I dont have a Wa.Lakes .com flag to fly on my new watercraft.Being its a blow up toon it just wont take a decal or window sticker.I was thinking of a nice flag to put on a fiberglass antenna I have rigged with my new boat.Hmmmmmmm
put a hard seat on it then you can do this.
Attachments
bumpersticker.jpg
bumpersticker.jpg (104.23 KiB) Viewed 26905 times
Stan.
Enjoy Your Days & Love Your Life' Because Life is a journey to be savored !!!! GO FISHING

As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

Remember:
Water = Poop,
Wine = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of poop
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:30 am

Bingo Idea there VHM.I have a hard seat on mine.I will do that.Forget the flag mike.I found my T-shirt.Seeing that at work I got 50 sewing machines I will get one of my employees to sew me up a flag.Great ideas both of you.Nice set up VHM.
When youre up to your rear end in alligators,its hard to remember that the initial plan was to drain the swamp.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:19 pm

you aren't really going to cut up that t-shirt, are you? Man, I want a picture ofthat flag!

Looks like you'll need to be buying a new shirt...

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

racfish
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by racfish » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:57 am

I'm looking into the idea but the main problem as I see it is ,I'm a large guy.My shirt is like a 2 or 3times xtra large.My size shirt makes for a good sail not a flag.I'm going with the sticker on my seat back for now.

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:06 pm

A flag would be cool though,..I'd fly one on my Trihull for sure,..2 bad that's not on the menu racfish! I'd bite!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"