Any news on NOF meetings this week?

Have questions about Saltwater areas, boats, gear or techniques? This is the place for them.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
BARCHASER10
Captain

Any news on NOF meetings this week?

Post by BARCHASER10 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:02 pm

I feel kinda guilty that I didn't even make it to the Mill Creek session. Lost track of the timing, I guess. Anybody have any news on what was said? The only thing I heard is that MA 8 will likely be closed for Coho this year. I didn't hear anything about other areas, 9, 10 etc.

March 15

Puget Sound Recreational Fisheries Discussion
•6 p.m. to 8 p.m.; WDFW Mill Creek Office, 16018 Mill Creek Blvd., Mill Creek.
•Public discussion of pre-season forecasts and possible salmon fisheries.

March 16

Puget Sound Recreational Fisheries Discussion
•7 p.m. to 9 p.m.; Trinity Methodist Church, 100 South Blake Ave., Sequim.
•Public discussion of pre-season forecasts and possible salmon fisheries.

March 17

First North of Falcon Meeting
•9 a.m. to 3 p.m.; General Administration Auditorium, 210 11th Ave. SW, Olympia.
•Parking is available in the visitor lot of the Natural Resources Building, 1111 Washington St. SE, Olympia (see map).
•Discussion of management objectives and preliminary fishery proposals for sport and commercial fisheries in Puget Sound and coastal Washington, with limited discussion of the Columbia River and ocean fisheries.

March