Fishing reports with Regulation Violations

Announcements about new WL offerings, contests, problems and other related items. Fishing Clubs post your announcements here.
Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Fishing reports with Regulation Violations

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 am

Because of the high volumn of fishing reports Washingtonlakes.com recieves, on occasion a report with a rules violation may be posted.

The policy of this site will be to remove fishing repoorts that have clear rules violations.

We ask members to alert us at [email protected] if you see a clear violation. We will notify the poster and remove the report.

We understand sometimes the person posting the report may not be aware they even violated a WDFW regulation and will always attempt to contact them and let them know why the report was removed.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Fishing reports with Regulation Violations

Post by Amx » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:29 am

And for the record, the WDFW has contacted WaLakes about those who have violated the regs, so to protect WaLakes AND the fisherpeople, those reports need to be deleted. So, bottom line, read the regs. Any question? ask here or call the main WDFW office for advice, it's free, unlike a ticket/citation.
Tom.

Interests: living

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:48 pm

Sweet !!

I want to report Tom Edwards aka AMX immediately ...
So for a number of years now tom has been doing some major violating while bass fishing ..I find that whenever he catches 3lb Bass he says that it weighs 5 to 6 lbs [-( Clearly this is false representation . Maybe if we can have tom brought up on charges for mis leading other bass anglers this will send a strong message to the other anglers :-k

Lets not stop there !! [-X

Mike cary is also another major violator !! [sneaky]
See, mike tends too wear a product from the mid 80's called "Fanny Packs" . Well can you imagine how hard it is for me too keep a straight face whenever we are out on lake filming a video for the washlakes anglers =; I further more feel like these kind of distractions are the reason behind so many birds crashing into tree's [scared]

The future of bass fishing in our state can be awesome at times !! If WDFW makes it a point to stress the importance of dressing more appropriate and putting a stop to anglers fibbing about the size of there catch THE WORLD WOULD BETTER PLACE .. [thumbup]
Last edited by Bigbass Dez on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:51 pm

Tom.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:55 pm

And Dez probably doesn't even fish. He lives, and reports, vicarously thru other's facebook pages. I've never even seen him on the water. Altho he WAS close to the lake at the picnic at Lake Sammamish. :sunny:

I also believe the person on my boat that fished at the Lake Tapps picnic was a clone of Dez. Or a robot. :scratch:
Tom.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm

fanny packs! Only on my pontoon boat. :salut:

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Mike Carey wrote:fanny packs! Only on my pontoon boat. :salut:

Mike i will give you one last shot at being honest :^o I will start digging into my photo bucket and expose the truth :-#
(pics from the outdoor show ! pics from the WL.com pic nic ! etc ) :pl:

This is your fault mostly !haha You are the same person that made a video about fanny packs #-o
You know how i feel about fanny packs [thumbdn] and this must end in 2012 Mike :-s

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:49 pm

busted. 8-[

Marc Martyn
Rear Admiral Two Stars

Post by Marc Martyn » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:49 pm

LOL...... Busted is right. 2009 Fishing show in Spokane. I don't see a pontoon boat in the photo. :-"
Attachments
P3080004_1.JPG
P3080004_1.JPG (51.82 KiB) Viewed 45488 times

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

It must be under the table. Image
Tom.

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:56 pm

The 2012 sportsman show he must have had the pontoon in the truck. It was too crowded to bring it inside. :-"
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:35 pm

Recent Green river report was taken down due to a rule violation. Unfortunately two members also were suspended going way over the limit in the report comments. Zero tolerance for uncivil behavior people. Take it somewhere else.

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:36 pm

Mike Carey wrote:Recent Green river report was taken down due to a rule violation. Unfortunately two members also were suspended going way over the limit in the report comments. Zero tolerance for uncivil behavior people. Take it somewhere else.
Geez not again Mike !! Its really simple folks , This is only fishing website only not your personal Facebook or twitter account... if you dont have anything nice to say to someone , DONT TYPE IT [thumbdn]

Steelheadin360
Commodore

Post by Steelheadin360 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Bigbass Dez wrote:
Mike Carey wrote:Recent Green river report was taken down due to a rule violation. Unfortunately two members also were suspended going way over the limit in the report comments. Zero tolerance for uncivil behavior people. Take it somewhere else.
Geez not again Mike !! Its really simple folks , This is only fishing website only not your personal Facebook or twitter account... if you dont have anything nice to say to someone , DONT TYPE IT [thumbdn]

awwww man, i missed it

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:56 pm

I missed it. Maybe next time.
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:14 pm

Someone posted about fishing in closed waters, and were jumped on (a little over the line unfortunately) for it. The fishing report poster obviously didn't realize his mistake (why would you post the information online if you knew it was illegal?).

Ignorance of the regs are no excuse and that each of us have a responsibility to know the regs and fish within the rules. That said, there is no need to treat people the way this particular person was treated. The old saying about casting the first stone is a good one. People need to think before they post, at least on this site. As always, they are free to be as obnoxious as they want... on the other sites.