Report info

Having problems with our website? Can't seem to find what you are looking for? Ask your questions here.
ncwflounderer
Lieutenant

Report info

Post by ncwflounderer » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:00 pm

noticed on my most recent report, none of the info as far as tackle, color, temps showed up. Is there something im not doing right?
Eat, sleep, fish

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Re: Report info

Post by Mike Carey » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:35 pm

ncwflounderer wrote:noticed on my most recent report, none of the info as far as tackle, color, temps showed up. Is there something im not doing right?
Once you select the drop downs it should stay populated. Weird that it didn't. I can add them if you wish. You could also try again, and mark it in CAPS - "TEST" in the body of the report so I can see what's what.

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

ncwflounderer
Lieutenant

Post by ncwflounderer » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:40 pm

http://www.northwestfishingreports.com/ ... id=584&t=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Looks like i am still not doing it right. I was trolling on a sunny day using a dodger with wedding ring, color: yellow, air temp: 70-75
Eat, sleep, fish

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:44 pm

Lets see if I remember this correctly;

When I screwed up and had to 'go back' to fill in something that was required, all that info about color and such disappeared. I had to to re-enter it all. Did you have to 'go back'? If so, did you re-fill in that other info?
Tom.

Interests: living

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Amx is correct, that is a known bug which will be gone with the next site upgrade. Meantime, be sure to double check if you go back to change something, it does erase prior entries. [glare]

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".

hewesfisher
Admiral

Post by hewesfisher » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:01 am

Amx wrote:Lets see if I remember this correctly;

When I screwed up and had to 'go back' to fill in something that was required, all that info about color and such disappeared. I had to to re-enter it all. Did you have to 'go back'? If so, did you re-fill in that other info?
Exactly. If you go back anywhere from the report preview page it wipes out everything you enter except the report narrative and any uploaded pics.
Phil

'09 Hewescraft 20' ProV
150hp Merc Optimax
8hp Merc 4-stroke
Raymarine DS600X HD Sounder
Raymarine a78 MultiFunctionDisplay
Raymarine DownVision
Raymarine SideVision
Baystar Hydraulic Steering
Trollmaster Pro II
Traxstech Fishing System
MotorGuide 75# Thrust Wireless Bow Mount

Toni
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Toni » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:25 pm

hewesfisher wrote:
Amx wrote:Lets see if I remember this correctly;

Exactly. If you go back anywhere from the report preview page it wipes out everything you enter except the report narrative and any uploaded pics.
DITTO
Look for Wannafish A Lure on FaceBook

He said, “Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some.” When they did, they were unable to haul the net in because of the large number of fish.

ncwflounderer
Lieutenant

Post by ncwflounderer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:22 am

I was aware of this, and thought I had refilled the fields that get emptied out. apparently I did not. Sounds like this is a bug that is in the works to get fixed. Thanks all for the help
Eat, sleep, fish